GANGSTERS

Moonlight university. A university were the students are rich kids and members of gangs. I really admire their council because they can handle those kind of kids.

"Jae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I head Taeyeon-unnie called me as soon as I enter the cafeteria.

"Taeyeon-unnie.. Annyeong!!" I greet them. She's with her gang, girls generation in a table near the window. F(x) is also there.

"Annyeong!!!"

"Oh, Jae, I didn't know you're back. How's Paris?" Sunny-unnie asked.

"Fine." I answered and smiled. They're used to how I talk.

"'And your gang?" Yuri-unnie asked. They know about me involved in a gang but they don't know which and what gang. It's a secret and I never really tell anyone about it.

"I never met them." I lied.

"But you said-"

"I didn't go, Amber. I... think it's better if I'm not in a gang. My brother will nag at me if he knows that." I said.

"He will? I thought he never care? He's so cold. Colder that his bestfriend." Yoona said.

"I thought that too. But, we don't know. Maybe he cares, he just won't admit it." I said and shrugged.

"JAE!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a guy call me. The other students look behind me. EXO did too. I turn around only to be greeted by their hug.

"Yah.. guys... can't breath." I said. They let go and smile at me.

"How are you?" Taemin asked.

"As if we didn't met yesterday." I mumbled.

"Huh? Jae?" he asked again. I glared at him. If there's no other student here, I already punch him.

"I said I'm good." I answered, smiling with my I'll-beat-you-up-later look.

"Geez... scary..." JongHyun mumbled but I heard him. I look at him and smirk. He smiled at me then sat down on the table behind us.

"You know them Jae?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh... Why?" I asked back, while munching my salad.

"The five of them are SI's members. Your brothers rival gang." I look up at her and found them all looking at me.

"So?" I asked. Just then, someone held my wrist and pulled me up aggresively.

"What's your problem?" I snarled.

"Why are you talking to those guys?" he growled back. He tightened his grip on me making me whimper. Just then someone took my wrist from my mad brother.

"You're hurting her Suho." It's Luhan. NOw we're creating a commotion and the students are looking at us.

"Don't interfere Luhan." He growled again and look at me with those cold eyes.

"Let go Luhan." I said. He let go of my wrist. I look at my brother with the same cold eyes.

"Why are you mad?" I asked.

"Because I care Jae. I don't want you talking with those as***le." he said.

"You care? Hah!! I thought you stopped caringfort me five years ago." I said full of sarcasm.

"I'm still your brother jae. And I do care." he said.

"Oh really? You're my brother? Then why did I feel alone for these past five years? I never even talked to my brother." I said. "You know what? Nevermind. Because whatever you say, you still don't care. My brother is Joonmyeon-oppa and not you, Suho." I added and walked out the cafeteria. I went to the parking lot and drove my car back to the dorm.