R U N

LUHAN'S POV.... 

"We need to find my sister." Suho said, while wearing his leather jacket.

"Where?" Chanyeol asked. I nudge him then wore my jacket.

"I don't know." Suho answered and get the keys.

"Wait, we're riding one van?" I asked and he nodded.

"We can't bring our cars. BTS is everywhere. Let's just be together. It's dangerous if we bring our own cars." he said. I nod and we went out. Xiumin is driving. We stop at the bubble tea shop.

"Why did we stop here?" Chen asked, still sitting and not wanting to get out from the van.

"We'll start looking here. If anyone of you notice something unusual, tell me, okay?" Suho said.

"Luhan-hyung let's pair up." Chen said and held my wrist.

"Let's do it like this. We choose our partners and the other be three in one group. Is that okay?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Isn't it dangerous if we pair up?" Lay said.

"Let's just look together." DO said. I look at Suho. He's not in his state of mind. Thinking of what to do? Or where to find Jae? I don't know.

"Let's just go together." Xiumin said. We all nod and started looking.

"Don't go too far." Suho added..

"Luhan-hyung, I want bubble tea." Sehun said and start clinging to me. Just as expected.

"Go, we'll wait for the two of you here." Suho said. Sehun jump in happiness before we enter the shop.

ACE'S POV.... 

"What do you mean they're not in the dorm?" I asked Key, almost yelling. I told them to watch EXO because I want them to be safe from BTS. Even though they think of me as an enemy, or let's just say they don't trust me, I can't just let them get hurt. They're important to Jae and because Jae is Suho's sister, I'm sure that BTS will look for them.

"The dorm is close. The cars are here but the house is so quite not like yesterday. I think they went somewhere before we got here." he said.

"Aish.. Arasseo. Look for them. I'm going to look for them too. And be careful when driving." I said and hung up.

"Where are you going?" Onew asked me when he saw me wearing my sneakers.

"EXO is not in their dorm. I'm going to look for them." I answered and stood up straight, fixing my jacket.

"Alone?" 

'Ne."

"You can't go alone. It's not safe." he said and stopped me by holding my wrist.

"But I can't just let them get hurt. We've talked about this that they can't just go out. I know they're strong but BTS is too dangerous, especially the other gangs from the south." I said and pulled my wrist.

"But-"

"Just stay here and wait for my call. Don't worry, I'll be carefil." I said cutting his words and went out my house. I got in my car and drove off.

"Aishh... Where can I find them?" I whined while still looking for them.

LUHAN'S POV... 

"Gangs from the South.. RUN!!!!!" I heard Suho yelled. We've been looking for Jae for an hour now but no sign of her. I look behind us and found four black cars following us. I hold on to Sehun's wrist and run as fast as we can. Its not that we're afraid to them, its because they have cars. And also Ace told us three days ago to stay away from trouble because if they caught us, Jae will be in danger. So, yeah.