L U H A N

LUHAN'S POV.... 

"Jae, say it again." I teased her, we're walking down the street with the other EXO members. We didn't bring any car that's why we're walking back to the dorm.

"No." she said and moved away from me.

"Come on Jae, please? Say it again." I plea and used my best aegyo.

"No, I won't say that again infront of your friends and my brother. And I don't want to." she said.

"What? You don't want to go out with me? You said you love me." I pouted and stop walking.

"I'd love to. But not now Luhan. I'm tired from playing." yeah, I know. I smiled and put my arms over her shoulder.

"Then let's have a date tomorrow." I said and smile. She just nod her head and lean on me.

"Yah.. Jin!! Wait up.." I heard someone yell and Jae was pulled away from me.

"Hey!!" She whined but stop when she saw who pulled her. Jin.

"Let go of her, Jin. If you don't want cause any trouble here." I warned but he didn't mind me. His gangmates stood between us. Don't touch her Jin or I'll kill you.

"Let go of my sister." Suho growled but he didn't mind either.He just look at her. I hate the way he look at her. Did they know each other?

"Jin?" she asked. I look at Jae. I'm right. They know each other.

"Let go." she said. I smirked when the sparkles in his eyes were gone. 

"No." Jin said and hugged her tight. She fight back and tried to release herself. I told you not to touch her Jin. I pulled him and gave him a strong punch that made him stumble on the ground.

"She's my girl so don't touch her if still want to live." I growled at me. He looked at Jae but I held her hands and stood infront of her protectively.

"She'll be mine, soon." he said and smirked before leaving. His members didn't attempt to fight. They have some bruises. Where did they get those?

I and Suho was about to follow them when Jae stopped us.

"Luhan, Joonmyeon-oppa, just let them go please." she plea, holding my arms.

"You know him?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled my arms away.

"How?" Its Suho who asked her.

"I met him four years ago. I was crying and he comforted me. But after that we never meet again." she answered.

"Why were you crying?" I asked, approaching her. I was being jealous for nothing. Aish...

"Because of oppa. Because you left." she answered. Tears fall from her eyes. I wiped it and hug her.

"Shhh... Everything is fine now. See?" I comforted her. Her brother hugged her too.

"I'm sorry." Suho said.

"Kenchana (it's fine)... Let's go..." she said and started walking again.

Next day...... 

"What should I wear?" I asked myself as I rummage my closet.

"Where are you plannning to bring her?" Sehun asked me.

"I don't know?" I answer more like a question.

"I thought you asked Suho hyung about her likes and dislikes."

"Yeah, I did. He said she likes bubble tea. She likes staying near a lake. She loves blue roses. She loves adventure and extreme sports which I don't. She loves baseball which you do. Soccer? Suho said she did but not as much as she love baseball. She hates onion and garlic. She's not fond of animals. She loves books. And last, whatever you do for her, she will like it if its good." I told him.