BANGTAN BOYS (BTS)

JIN'S POV.... 

"Why do you like her?" Suga asked me. We're here at the bar because J-Hope said he wants beer.

"Who?" I asked even though its obvious on who we're talking about.

"Is there anyone you like apart from Ace?" he answered.

"No." I answered simply and drank my beer.

"Then why?" he asked again. Aish.. this guy's not planning to stop interrogating me, is he?

"I don't know. She's different. She's like Jae." I answered, looking at the dance floor where Rapmon and V were dancing.

"Your first love?" Jungkook teased. I slapped the back of his head. I drank my beer again and memories of her came back again.

Flashback.....

"Why are you crying?" I asked a girl who was sitting on the swing with her head on palms. She looked up and it feels like I saw an angel.

"Nothing." she answered. Her voice ring in my head. Beautiful.

"Come on. You can tell me. I'm a friend." I said and sat on the other swing.

"A friend? I don't even know you." she said while sobbing. I stood up and held her hands. I gently pulled her on the bench and wiped her tears. She's taken aback from what I did and back away.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm Jin. You are?" I asked advancing my hand for a handshake.

"Jae." she said and shake my hands.

"Now, tell me. What made an angel like you cried?" I asked and sat beside her.

"My brother left me. He left a year ago and until now, he never come back." she said and cried again. I hug her and hushed her.

"It's okay. I'm here." I said. She let go and smiled at me. What a beautiful smile.

"Thank you. You know my brother will nag at me if he saw me talking to a gangster." she said. I look at her.

"Why? and how did you-"

"He hates it when I'm befriending a gangster or being with a gangster. He said I might get myself hurt even though he's a gangster himself too."she said.

"And I know you're a gangster because I heard new about you before." she added.

"News about me?" I asked. She wiped her tears and compose herself before speaking.

"Yeah. You're a member of BTS, which is the number one gang group in the South. What are you doing here in the North anyways?" she asked.

"Huh? uh.. uhm... Just... hanging out.. alone? I guess?" I answered and she laugh. I look at her and she look back. i can tell her that I'm here with my gang because we had a fight with SI.

"You have two personalities." she commented.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. She leaned on my shoulder and sigh.

dugdug.. dugdug...

What is this feeling? Why did I suddenly feel attached to her? Do I like her? Is this love at first sight?

"You're kind and thoughtful. Cute at the same time, when you're just Jin. But if you're Jin of BTS, they say you're aggressive, and can kill someone." she said. She look up and our eyes met. Then her phone rang and she need to leave.