A look into scott

Scott's POV
I ran out yelling I can't when Mitch begged for me to save him. I got in my car and sped home. When I got home my dad was waiting.
"Where were you?"
"Visiting the hospital."
"Again?"
"Yes."
"Why have you been spending so much time there lately?"
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Because."
"Because is t an answer"
I could tell he was getting mad at me. Then he grabbed my hair and tugged me to the punishment room. He cuffed my arms and legs and started to whip me. At least he didn't make me strip this time.
"YOU ARE A FAG!"
He knew it was Mitch because of the glint on my eyes. He thought I liked him. I do. But I didn't want him ever to find out anyway let's look into my past.
———————————————————
"Push honey you can do this"
I pushed and pushed and out came my baby.
"ITS A BOY!"
I heard the doctor yell then I heard the baby crying.
And my husband Rick came up to me.
"I'm going teach him all about the the girls and he's going to have the hottest girlfriend just like me.
Time skip to when Scott was three. Scott's POV
I was a really good boy for the past month and so I was being rewarded with a new toy at the toy store whatever I wanted. We walked in and my dad brought me to the transformer toys and stuff but I wasn't interested I would rather have dolls. I eventually found them on the other side of the store and brought the one I wanted back to my dad.
"I want this one."
"No son of mine will be seen playing with a Barbie!"
He slapped the doll out of hand and pulled me out of the store. When we got home it was my first beating.
"DADDY STOP THAT HURTS!"
"Good I'm hitting the fag out of you.
Time skip to now
He would continue that every time I did somthing gay until I believed him that I wasn't gay I got homophobia because I was terrified of my dad beating me so I had been officially convinced that gay is bad but now with Mitch in my life I turned it around. I'm 19 and gay and I'm glad to say I'm proud of it however I won't let my dad know I plan on going to a restaurant with Mitch, telling him all of our friends are going but only him then I will tell him I'm gay and ask him to be my boyfriend. It's just to bad that I can't save him. Unless I can.