Bitch and Kirstie

Hey guys so Bitch is in the context of Beau Mitch and before you go telling me it's Meau I chose this one for a reason so just wait and see. Love ya.
—————————————————————-
MItches POV
I woke up in a white hospital area that looked nearly identical to the one I had woken up in the night my parents died. I sat up.
"Awww my head hurts."
"It's ok baby I'm here."
I felt a hand grab mine and it startled me then I remembered what had happened before I passed out Beau was my boyfriend. Then it registered I must have passed out from a panick attack when they brought me my spaghetti and my boyfriend brought me here.
"So can we go home"
"Yeah let me just check you out then we can get going."
"Ok."
On the way home I again got to sit in the front of the car and when we were driving I saw a familiar car with a familiar girl sitting in it.
"KIRSTIE!!!???"
I yelled half excited half confused
"Huh?"
"Kirstie she was my best friends before my parents can we please follow that car."
"Sure thing Mitchie moo"
I rolled my eyes at that.
Then he turned the car around and we followed Kirstie to a large house by the ocean. Then she pulled into the driveway and got out and I practically jumped out of Beaus car while it was moving. I ran to her and jumped on her screaming
"SURPRISE!!!!"
———————————
Kirstie POV
I was out tonight getting some pasta for dinner tomorrow when another car drove past me I thought nothing of it until I saw it turn around and start following me I drove straight home and got out. I was running to my door when...
"SURPRISE!!!"
It scared me so bad I screamed and flaild then I turned around and... OMG MITCHIE!
He got up from where I threw him into the ground and we hugged. Then some other boy behind Mitch told him they had to go so all we really got to say to each other was hi and bye but still I saw him.
—————————————-
Beaus POV
After what seemed like hours but was only two minutes I called Mitch to go home I had plans and I did not want them to get ruined. I grabbed Mitch and pulled him into the car ignoring his friend and we drove home. He seemed less than happy that I pulled him away but he would have to deal we can visit her another time. Once we got home I got out of the car and told Mitch to follow me to my room and he did. Once we got there I sat on the bed and patted next to me for Mitch to do it too. And of course he came over. I had never told Mitch this before but I had inherited some of my dads traits of being powerful and I planned I decided almost 2 years ago I wanted to have a BDSM relationship. I hope Mitch is ready for this because we are doing it whether he wants to or not. My father already said I can torture him if I want so nobody will care if he's loud. I'm excited.
——————————————-
Mitches POV
I still feel like this is a test so I'm just going to do whatever Beau says for me to. He sat on his bed and called me over with a pat so I went over and plopped down next to him. He started at me for a while and then simply said
"Mitch I love you."
I didn't know what to do now it's my turn to stare. Then all of a sudden he leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. We were kissing. And I kissed back. It started to get a little heated and....

A/N Smut and trigger warning
Recap on the bottom

Beau put his hands in my waist. Then he started to go up and down, down a little more each time. Until he got to my pants. He started to move his hand over to where my member was slowly getting bigger. I pulled away.
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!"
I shouted at him.
He looked at me with a super confused look on his face.
Then it turned angry.
"Excuse me."
"Uh I'm not ready please not yet."
"No we are doing this tonight."
"No...please"
I got up and started backing towards the door. He came at me with a rope and pushed me to the ground. Then I blacked out.
———————————-
1 hour later
When I woke up I was tied up and chained to bed post...I was naked too. I freaked out I didn't know what to do so I started to cry. Well that wasn't a good idea because up came Beau. He walked into the room.
"Oh good your up now we can starts the fun."
I couldn't move anything my arms were above my head and different directions and my legs were split so far I thought I could rip. It hurt. Then Beau cane at me with a whip and started to whip my stomach. I screamed but knew no one would help me. He kept going I don't even know how long or how many times he did but I do know I was bleeding by the time it was done. Then he came k we to me I thought it was to let me go but he started stroking my member. I wanted to cry I didn't want him doing this I wasn't ready and here I am tied up and being forced into it. Long story short he sucked me off. Then I thought he was finally done but he looked at me and said.
"If I untie you will you cooperate when I put you into a different position."
What could he possibly want to do to me in another position. Then he was gone and when I saw him coming at me it went black. When I woke up I was still naked but this time I was bent over the bed. Oh my god he's going to fuck me. I couldn't move anything once again then I heard somthing behind me. Almost like the snap of of a cap then my hole was wet and he was in. I loaned in pain not pleasure. I really wanted him to stop but every time I yelled to stop he would thrust harder and faster until he realesed inside me the. He stopped. He u tied me and said tell anyone u die then pushed me out the door while I was still naked. I ran to my room put clothes on got on my mattress and cried myself to sleep. I was just raped.
——————————
Recap
Basically all that happened was Beau tied Mitch up and raped him he also whipped him and then Mitch cried himself to sleep.