Kirstin/Beau

Kirstie POV
"Kirst can you please come over here your father and I have something to discuss with you."
My mother said to me I got up and I walked over to the couch where they were sitting they both seemed nervous like I would hate them or something. My mother looked like she was about to break down and my father couldn't look at me. All I thought was this must be bad news... but how bad?
"Sooooo what did you guys have to tell me?"
They looked at each other expectingly and then my mother spoke up
"Well Kirstin...we are moving"
"What! I've lived here my whole life and now we are just going to pick up and leave!?"
"Yes you father got a new job in Venice Florida."
Wait Venice Florida? That's where Jeremy lives... which means Mitchy is there!
"IM GUNNA GET TO SEE MITCHY AGAIN!"
"Oh uh well that's great."
"When do we leave"
I asked eager to go.
"We leave next Friday so get packing ASAP."
"Ok!"
And with that I jumped up eager to move to my Jeremy and Mitchy.
————————————
Mitches POV after school
The last bell rang finally I had woken up about an hour ago and I've just been sitting here bored I hoped and up and went to parking lot to find the car. What I did t know is that the nurse was following me. I found the car and walked over to it Mr Sloane was inside and got out when he saw me coming. When I got to the car he got out and gave me a hug.
"Hey Kiddo how was school today?"
Ok I'm lost.
"Uh...good?"
"Great! Why don't you get in the car and we can just wait for Beau."
" I got I. The car I was really confused. Why was he so nice to me just now? I turn around in the seat and see him taking to the nurse. Oh that's why he was nice because she was right behind me. Then I see Beau coming and Mr Sloane gives him the same treatment hug and how was school then sends him into the car. I sat there quietly while Beau played on his phone and Mr Sloane talked. After about 10 minutes Mr Sloane got in the car and remedy angry. He turned to me from his seat with a huge angry looking frown.
"Your such a pussy passing out because your so called friends said something supposedly mean."
I wanted to cry. I tried to come up with an answer but I couldn't think of anything to say. Luckily he turned back around which means he didn't want a reply. Then we proceeded to the usual we stoped at the gas station and I got kicked out into the trunk and then we went back to the house.
———————————-
Beaus POV (back to when Mitch first showed up)

I hear a knock on the door and I open it because I right next to the door. A man was standing there with a short skinny burnette who is actually kinda cute
"Hi I'm Beau"
I say reaching out a hand. Sadly the boy didn't take it he hid behind the officer. That when my mom showed up and pulled the kid inside and dismissed the officer. She looked at the kid and the thing she said to him was your fat. I was upset for him she was so mean to him for absolutely no reason he skinny for God's sake.
That when my dad showed up and dismissed me. I heard some yelling then the struck door get slammed. I walked out of room and went downstairs to grab a snack when my mom handed me his bags.
"Here you go hunny you can take whatever you want."
"But mom that's his stuff... his o it stuff."
Then my dad walked I. Joining the conversation
"I DONT CARE WHATS HIS STUFF TAKE STUFF OUT EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT IT THEN MAKE HIM THINK YOU DID!"
My dad was screaming at me so I opened the bag and pulled out some stuff that I did actually like, when I came across a white T-shirt with rainbow letters that spelled out love wins. Oh my gosh is he gay to... I really hope so because he is really hot. The only problem is no one can know I'm gay I'll get tortured for it.

Time skip to the last time we saw Mitch in this chapter

After we got home my dad went inside like usual and I popped the trunk. I really did feel so bad for Mitch he doesn't deserve any of this. I went inside and Mitch followed and went straight to the stick the room my parents decided was his even though we had an extra bedroom stocked with toys and clothes. I have really been wanting to talk to Mitch about being gay but I couldn't work up the courage especially since he thinks I hate him but today I'm going to do it.
I walked upstairs and knocked on Mitches door and he opened it almost immediately looking scared as ever. He's adorable when he's scared but it makes me hurt because he hurts and I can't do anything about it.
"Hi Mitch."
"Uh hi?"
I walk in and sit on the mattress
"So uh how's it going?"
"Ummm good I guess why?"
Then he looked around as if expecting something to happen.
—————————
Mitches POV
I'm sitting on my mattress doing my homework when I hear a knock at the door. I jump up praying it's not Mr Sloane I took 4 seconds to answer I'm only aloud 3. Luckily when I open it it's Beau.
"Hi Mitch"
"Uh hi?"
This is weird why would Beau come up here just to say hi to me?
"How's it going?"
"Ummmm good I guess why?"
Then I realized what going on here there's something more to this there must be a camera or Mr Sloane wait to come in and do something first wring move I make.
"So uh I wanted to tell you somthing..."
"Uh ok."
"I'm Gay"
Woah. Beau is gay what how did I not know this. Why would he tell me. What does this mean. Do I have a chance?