Beau

If you didn't read my announcement from the last post I suggest you do it before reading this chapter or you might be confused
—————————————————————-
So uh I wanted to tell you somthing..."
BT I said nervously hopefully he couldn't pick up on it
"Uh ok."
"I'm Gay."
BT Omg I just said it! I scanned his face for any signs of what he thinks about this but he only looks shocked and like he's deep in thought. Then he speaks.
"So...uh did you tell anyone else?"
MT I wonder if this is some sort of test and I'm being watched to see what I would do.
"No I didn't I'm scared."
"Um well good job telling me I know that that must have been scary."
"Yeah"
BT I wonder what he's thinking, is it possible that he will like me back?
MT I wonder why he would tell me does he...Like me?
"So uh ... Mitch?"
BT he was super zoned out
"Huh oh uh yeah?"
"I was wondering if Uh..."
BT he was staring at me expectingly but I just couldn't get it out.
MT I wonder what oh god is this it is the big part of the test?
BT ok deep breaths you got this Beau.
"Mitchell Grassi will you please be my boyfriend? I've had a crush on you since the day you showed up on my porch with the officer."
MT of my god is he serious?! This can't be happening his parents would never allow it from either of us. And if they find out they would probably murder me.
"Um ...-"
BT oh god I've made a fool of myself.
"- what about your parents though won't they kill me?"
"No we won't let them find out."
"Um ok I'll be your boyfriend."
MT oh god what have I just done I'm not gong to come out of this alive and I still think it's a test. What was I thinking. No I know what I was thinking. I was thinking that I'm a teenage boy who just wants Somone to love him, anyone.
BT oh my god he said yes! I'm so excited I could scream! I jumped up practically floating I was so excited! Then I realized I had a boyfriend I got down on one knee and said...
"Mitchie Grassi, my beautiful boyfriend, will you please go out with me...like right now?"
"YES!"
MT oh my gosh I can't believe this. I'm going out with my boyfriend... it feels good to say that it's been to long.
BT oh my gosh I can't believe this I'm going out with my boyfriend...it feels strange to think that I've never had a boyfriend this will be fun though
MT that's when he jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me outside right passed his parents who didn't even care. When we got outside he got in the car and started it up. I went around the back to get in the trunk but it never opened. Then Beau got out and yelled to me.
"Hey babe your sitting up front with me not in that trunk!"
BT I felt so bad he was automatically going to the trunk but not in my watch I opened the window and yelled to him to come sit up front with me.
MT he actually invited me to sit up front... what I gentleman.
"Hey."
"Hi beautiful."
MT then he did the unthinkable he leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back. It was only a small little peck but it counted.
BT I couldn't stand it anymore I leaned over and kissed him. I searched his face for any signs of dont do that again,but when I didn't see any I kissed him again.
Then I started the car and drove us to this small Little Italian diner.
MT oh my god he kissed me again I love it! Then we started driving we went to this little Italian place that was right on the corner of the street.
"Ooh Italian my favorite!"
"I'm glad."
MT then Beau got out and told me to stay. He cans around the car and opened my door for me and took my hand to help me get out. I love him. I'm falling for him hard.
"Ooh Italian my favorite!"
BT aw he's so adorable
"I'm glad."
BT I got out of the car and walked around to help him out of the car then we went inside. I got us a table for two and we sat. It was cozy here not to big of a place but also not so small that everything seemed cramped. Then we ordered. I got spaghetti with garlic and oil and Mitch got spaghetti and meatballs.

MT when we got inside Beau got us a table for two,what a nice guy. When we sat the waiter brought us water and asked if we knew what we wanted I got spaghetti and meatballs my favorite Italian meal.
BT when the food came it looked delicious. I started eating and then I looked at Mitch he was sitting and staring in it lost in thought.
"Mitchy?"
No reply
"Mitchy are you ok?"
I was waving my hand in front of his eyes but still I got no response then he started to shake.
"MITCHY!!!!"
MT they brought out the food and it looked delicious Beau started eating almost immediately after they set it down then they set mine down. It looked exactly how it looked when my mom gave me my plate that night. Spaghetti with a pile of sauce in the middle and 3 meatballs to the side with cheese sprinkled on it. All I could think about was that night it all came back to me. Saying goodnight then hearing the bang and then seeing Hh mother laying on the ground dead and my father fighting. I remembered waking up in the hospital, I remember being told they were dead, I remember the first time I was brought to the Sloanes. I remember! I rememb- it went black.
"OH MY GOD MITCH! SOMEONE CALl AN AMBULANCE!"
BT He passed out. Oh my god.
—————————-
Time Skip
I was sitting in the hospital waiting when the nurse finally came out.
"Mr Grassi?"
"Yes that's for me."
"What's your relation?"
"Step brother and boyfriend I'm the only one here."
"Ok so basically he had a panick attack from memory's coming back we don't know what memory's or why they were caused. But he should wake up in a few more minutes."
Oh thank god he's ok. I was then led to his room and when I walked in all I saw was his lifeless body laying on the cot. I wanted to cry.