Waking Up/Friend Trouble

Hey guys if you read the old introduction before April 23 2019 I changed it so now Kirstie is just going to another school in the same town not in college.
Also sorry this took forever to post I got busy with school

------------------------------

Mitche's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache I tryed to look around but I couldn't it hurt so bad. All I could think about was where am I and what happened. Everything hurt so bad though so i just layed back down and went to sleep that's all I could do without hurting myself i hope i will feel better when i wake up

----------------------------------

2 1/2 hours later

i woke up again but this time my head didn't hurt as bad i looked around and realized i was on the floor of the bedroom i had been given in the Sloane's house. I tried to remember wat happened but i couldn't i thought hard and then it all came back to me. I had been beate. Hard.

A piercing scream filled my head when Mrs Sloane called Beau down to go to school. I was absolutely dreading the car ride. I wonder if they will let me stay home from school. Mr Sloane threw open my door and hung me on his shoulder just like yesterday when I had been punished. But this time instead of throwing me into a room he threw me into the trunk of the car before i could even realize that we had left my room.

"There are some clothes i the trunk put them on before we get to the gas station"

He muttered at me.

Hm this was the first time he didn't call me a name or yell at me for no reason as soon as i felt the car start moving i started making my best attempt to get dressed into the clothes that were there for me. They were the same as yesterday's but i'd rather wear dirty clothes then no clothes. I finally got the clothes on in the small dark space i had and with perfect timing to. We pulled over i know because my body moved with every turn and then the car stopped and the trunk opened to reveal Beau. I was confused why it wasn't Mr SLoane but got out and sienty sat in my spot in the back of the car.

-----------------------------------------------

First period

I  entered my first period class excited to see Avi and Esther,my to new best friends since kirstie is still in texas. I see Avi talking to Esther and i make my way over and plop down next to them with a smile. The second i hit the seat my smile is gone im in agonizing pain on my back. Esther noticed immidialy that i was hurt and turned to me but wen Avi realized i was there he excused himself to use the restroom.

"Hi Mitch are you ok."

Esther asked which was really sweet of her

"Uh yeah"

I said trying to fight back the tears from the pain

"Well that's good. So i was wondering if you wanted to sit somewhere else with me today and i can introduce you to some of my friends"

"Uh ok"

---------------------------------------------

Lunch

when i got to lunch I noticed everyone was where I sat with them yesterday except there was one differance from then, its that another kid is siiting where I sat yesterday. I make my way over to them and notice that everyone os laughing and I want to have a good time with my friends even though I have an awfull headache so I out on a smile and waked over to them. When I got there though they all stopped laughing and all the guys got up and left Esther was the only one who stayed.

"Hey Mitch"

"Uh hi. Where are they all off to?"

"Probably the lunch line or something. So do you ant to go to that table I mentioned on hoeroom and meet my other friends?"

"uh sure."

I didnt realy want to go I wanted to stay with Avi and mr handsome. but I didn't want to disappoint Esther. So I got up and went. When we got to the other table it was mostly boys again Esther introduced me to everyone.
"This is Tyler, This is Alex and this is Jeremey."
I recognized Jeremy but I did t know why u til he stood up.
"Hey Mitchy"
Oh my god it's Kirstie's boyfriend
"Hi Jeremy!"
I say genuinely excited.
"So I see you two know each other" Esther said.
"Yeah he's Kirstie's Boyfriend Kirstie was my best friend before I moved"
"Oh sorry Mitchy"
"It's fine"
I sit and have my lunch and then it's time for elective which I'm excited for because I chose mine yesterday. After thinking for a while I went with chorus maybe I will Keep going with my music career. Its what my parents would have wanted.
—————————————-
In chorus
When I got to chorus I looked around for any familiar faces. And that's when I saw Scott sitting there without me next to him they were chatting about something. I put on a smile and walked over to them expecting them to be excited to see me there seeing how they had told me that I should do music. However when I got there and Scott noticed me he looked at Abby who nodded and they turned to me and gave me some sad news.
Scott: "Hey Mitch we cant be friends"
Mitch "what why!?"
Avi "because we can't"
Mitch "wait you too!"
Avi "yeah sorry...ish"
I fought back the tears in my eyes.
Mitch "but why"
Avi and Scott "because your a fag."
And with that they walked off
leaving me there about to cry.
When chorus starts I can barely see or participate everything is just a blur and then it went black.