Day Twenty-Six: Gag And Boar Me

WHO EXPECTED A LATE UPDATE? WELL, IF YOU DID JUST KNOW I WAS SICK AND WORKING ON ANOTHER... PROJECT, LET'S CALL IT. DEDICATED TO harry_to_my_louis BECAUSE HE'S BEEN PESTERING ME ABOUT UPDATING ALL FRICKEN WEEK!!!! ON TO THE CHAPTER

The morning had come far to quickly for my liking. The curtains drawn back to reveal the sun and outside world. My head pounding, hangover style. I hated getting drunk, because I never got drunk enough. I was always a beer to short, but in this case I was several. I knew from the fact my head didn't hurt to badly and only an aspirin or two could fix it that I'd probably been forced to stop at some point. Another dead give away was the human body lying next to me. Their breathing wasn't shallow and they were fiddling with something, like a book.

My attention was immediately turned to them when I felt the book drop on my back. I flip my body over and see Gerard looking at a black and white, marble composition book with "SONG BOOK" written in a particularly jagged font. My song book, with not only lyrics, but cords and notes and pitches. Songs I've been working on since I was in second grade to ones I've only just started to ones I've finished, all cramed in the lined pages of this very old and worn book. My life was practically in there scribbled down and thought out perfectly, and now it was in the hands of someone, at one point, I would have died if he touched it and now I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

He turned his attention towards me, looking wide eyed. His expression softend into a warm, welcoming smile. Mine, on the other hand, stayed exactly the same, frozen with anger and fear. I thought I was going to hit him, honest to God for a second I was. His stupid face deserved to be burnt off a the moment. Then he gently closed the book and set it down by our feet. He propped himself up on his elbows and we stared at each other in silence. I had to ask, I had to know.

"How did you get my book?" I asked grabbing it and flipping through the ancient pages. Everything seemed in-tacked, execpt the song I hadn't named yet. It was one of my personal favorites, the guitar was great, it had a wonderful bass line, and the lyrics were catchy. The eight pages for it filled with all the notes and lyrics had a small black check mark in the top left corner, each page was also labled with 'Na Na Na'. I looked a Gerard who just sat there with a smug expression.

"I took it out your bag when you were talking to Kenzi back at the school. Sorry I didn't tell you before, but I just started looking at it last night, honestly I forgot about it." I shot him a confussed expression before standing and stretching my arms out, book still in hand. My middle and pointer fingers holding the pages he'd marked.

"But, why?" I say walking towars the door. "My writing is horrid, mind you the song you chose is the only good one in there. The others are private." He rolled his eyes. I hate it when people touch my stuff. I groan and walk out the door, shutting it rather forcfully behind me. I walk toward the sound of a bass slowly and quitely. The noise is coming from the small closet like area that served as Shadow and Drew's room. I rapped my knuckles against the door. Shadow peaked her face out the door and gave me a warm smile, motioning for me to come in.

Livi sat in the red chair that took up the left corner of the room, picking at the strings of her bass, continuously playing G over and over. Drew was sprawled out over the mattress that covered most of the floor Sharpie in hand doodling all over her other one. Shadow stood next to me, looking at our companions.

"Hey guys." I said waving slightly causing them to both look up. Livi gave me an apologetic smile and Drew scooted over and patted the spot next to her. Gladly, I laid down next to her to see a drawing of a unicorn on the palm of her left hand. I chuckled and looked at Shadow, leaning against the door frame.

"What's that?" She asked pointing to the book I still had in my hand. I bit on my lower lip and turn towards Livi, still plucking at her strings.

"A song book, my song book. The old, raggedy thing. Filled with lyrics and notes and all the fun stuff. Gerard was looking at it and he picked a descent song out of the many rejects. Wanna here it?" I asked. At the mention of my book Livi avoided the gaze of her guitar she looked at me, eyes lighting up. Shadow nodded and Drew gave a thumbs up. Of course, Livi yelled a 'Hell Yea!' and we made the venture from their closet to an identical one, which held my piano.

I sit down at it and they stand behind me. I begin with the bass line and play the short, rough notes that make up the song. When I finish it turn to find Shadow missing and Drew staring at me in awe. Livi has a look of approval on her face. All I need to know is where Shadow went. I stand and walk out the room without a word. I walk cautiously to Shadow's closet like room to find her sifting through a bag. Her guitar was on the bed, pick in between the strings and the neck.

"Sorry I left." She said looking at me with a genuine apologetic expression. "I was going to grab my guitar so I could play your song but I can't find the damn strap." She said, going back to her search. My gaze was somehow drawn to the walls as I saw, thumb tacked up to the wall, Shadows guitar strap. A walked over to it and pulled it off the wall, removing the tack as well and dropping it in front of her. She looked confused for a second and the she facepalmed and muttered things about being stupid and forgetful.

We walked back into the piano room to find Frank sitting on the bench leafing through my song book. I walk up to him and snatch it out his hands. He makes a sound of disbelieve and throws his arms up.

"What did I do?" He ask angered all of the sudden. I smirk and look at him.

"I don't know, what's up with you boys and looking through my book? Shit, can't keep anything private around here." I say and hand the book to Shadow, showing her exactly wear the notes were and where she should play. Livi already knew the song, I've sang it around her many times. Livi looks at me.

"Y'know you should sing. We need a singer." She said and I looked at the ground. Singing in front of people wasn't my thing and then I shrug and give a 'Why not?" Livi beams as she tunes her bass and Shadow dose the same.

Shadow starts to play and Livi starts up as well. I open my mouth and get one word out before Gerard bust through the door. His face giving off only anger, eyes turning red with hatred. He stares daggers into Frank, walks up to him and punches him right in the jaw, causing him to yelp and crumble to the floor.

Gerard just stares at him, on the floor writhing, in pain. He averts his eyes towards me, calming down. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my neck, just holding me there. He brings me in and hugs me tight, I hug him back but I'm not sure why we're hugging in the first place. He lets go of me and looks at me with sad, sorry, disapproving eyes.

"Ow!" Frank yells after a minuet. "Dude, what the-" Gerard cuts him off.

"You dick you know why!" Gerard yells back. "How could you even live with yourself!?" Gerard scoffs and stares at Frank who looks genuinely confused.

"What are you referring to exactly?" Frank ask sitting back on the bench. His hand goes to his bottom jaw around the area he was punched at. It was red and starting to bruise, but it wasn't broken.

"The fact that you slept with Erin! She a fucking minor dude!" He says as if it's obvious. Franks eyes go wide as he looks at his friend. I, myself am completely confused.

"What?! No! Who gave you that idea?" Frank ask standing up and walking towards Gerard who still had anger painted on his features.

"Mikey did." He said and then just comprehended it. He looked at the open doorway and walked over to it, sticking his head outside it. "MICHAEL!!! GET YOU ASS HERE NOW!" He yelled. Oh, Mikey is going to die.

HI! THIS IS TWO DAYS LATE... WHICH MEANS IT'S ON TIME...? ANYWAY I JUST HAVE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY RETARDED TIMING SKILLS AND SUCKY UPDATING SCHEDULE. ANYWHOrE LOVE YOU APPLES STAY P.L.U.R.