Day Eight?: After The Nap (Dun Dun DUN!!)

I wake up from my dreamless nap and find that I'm alone, and it's eerily silent.

Until... all of the pots and pans fall and make me jump out of bed. I walk into the kitchen to see an attempt of making French Toast. Powdered sugar littered the counter as well as egg shells and and pans.

Frank turned around and gave me a smile. I walk over to the counter and grab medium sized pan and turn the stove on to 7. I grab the carton of eggs, 8 left, and crack them in bowl, mix for a minute and grab a piece of toast and cover it in egg. "You cook?" Frank ask me as I throw the toast on the pan.

"Possibly. I might be able to, at a cost. Five buck." I say and stick out my hand.  He laughs and turns to leave, but not before I yell: "I was serious about that money!" He again laughs and turns out the kitchen into a part of the house that is unknown to me.

I go to take the pan off the stove and realize that my sight might not be as good as it's supposed to be. So I yell at Gerard. "Damnit Gerard! Where are my glasses?" A few seconds later he's in the kitchen handing me my glasses, by the lenses. "Can you not touch my lenses, please? It would make life so much easier." I say wiping off my lenses with the hem of my shirt. He chuckles and grabs my wrist as I put my glasses on, pulling me out of the room.

"Group Meeting!!" He yells dragging me into a den type room, sitting me on a couch. The room has a mirror,  standing in front of the couch. I looked into the mirror to see my hair had been done.

"You guys should get in here." I yelled. "Now!" Everyone got into the room within a few seconds. Shadow and Frank sat on the couch next to me. Gerard standing in front of the mirror.

"You're probably wondering why I called this meeting. Well-" I stopped him abruptly.

"What happened to my hair. I don't normally care about it that much but, it's bright red!!!" I yell. Everyone falls silent. A voice speaks up from the hallway.

"It's not that red." the voice said walking into the room and sitting on my lap. "Hello love." Livi said.

"Livi?! What the-? How are you-? O Lord!!!" I say as I wrap my arms around her waist and squeeze her.

"This is why I called this meeting. Erin, Oliva is coming with us. She's... like you guys." he said sitting down on the recliner on the other side of the room.

"Really? How'd you find that out?" I asked still holding on to Livi.

"When you brought up your knocking system. I was intrigued by it. So, after you passed out, I went to the store and asked her to come with me." he said. leaning back in the recliner.

"It was Gerard Way, how could you say no?" she asked.

"But no me and Shadow we're kidnapped. But anyway, Gerard,  I'm not crazy right? I did breath fire earlier right?" I ask. Livi gave me a questioning look but I shugged it off.

"Yea, you did actually. It was a little awesome." Shadow said. "It was completely unexpected and that's what made it cooler." Gerard shot her a look to shut up. She did but I wanted to know every detail of my fire breathing ability.

"Should I expect anything else? Like ice coming from my wrist or something? Or mind control? Can I read minds?" I ask becoming excited as to anyother ability.

"Well," Frank said. "You might show a random ability to-" Gerard threw a throw pillow at him.

"Shh, she has to figure out her ability on her own. Don't worry,"he said to me. "You'll figure it our sooner than you think."

"But I want to know now" I whined. Controlling people would be awesome. I thought. Probably one of the best powers.

"Yea it would." Shadow whispered in my ear. "But I prefer reading minds" I looked at her in disbelief.  How did she know what I was thinking?

"Because I can read minds." she said out loud. I look at her with wide eyes, everyone else was looking at her. They weren't shocked. "Sorry you're just finding out about this. But you just woke up and I figured it out shortly after you figured yours out."

"Olivia hasn't found out hers yet." Frank said. "But she will soon."

I nod. " So guys, I have an issue with being in this particular state." I say and look at Gerard, he nodded, wanting me to continue.  "I have family here, a lot of family. Scattered across the state."

"But this is my house." Frank said. "I still have all of the legal stuff to figure out. We can stay a few few days, weeks maybe. And don't worry, none of you will ever have to go outside. Ever."

"Okay," Gerard stated. "Second order of business. I thought that the group needed to constantly be even. So it was either kill Frank or add another person." Frank threw his arms up and made an angerd noise in disbelief. Gerard continued anyway. "So I decided to add someone else." He throws his head in the direction of the hallways. "MIKEY! Hurry your ass up." He yelled at the other Way brother.

"Hey, being beautiful takes time! Not like you'd know." Mikey respond to his older sibling. Gerard let out a hard breath and sunk further into the recliner, if that was even possible. We sat in silence for a few seconds and then Mikey walked out into the room. "I'm here, bitches!" Olivia almost died in my arms. She has always been infatuated with Mikey and his incredibly adorable awkwardness.

He looked over at all of us and nodded very slowly. "Nice Gee. A great group of girls. The one on the end though," He said pointing at Frank, "she's a little ugly, don't you think?" We all laughed. Well almost all, Gerard didn't find it very amusing. He was busy with his little scheme to... actually I'm not completely sure of his intentions here. The only information that was provided to me was Training. But afterwards,  haven't got a clue as to what's going to happen.

"I need a shower." I said out of randomness and the complete truth of needing one. Seeing as I hadn't had one in five days, a shower would be great.

"The shower head doesn't work, but the faucet in there dose, so you can take a bath." Frank said kindly. Ugh,  swimming in my own filth? Not normally up for it but I need to be cleansed. So I let Gerard lead me into the bathroom. I make sure the water is the perfect temperature and cut the faucet off. I strip myself of the clothes that had been attached to my body for days and step in. It felt so good.

I put my head under the water to get rid of my terrible headache. To clear my thoughts. I sure as hell needed something to kill this pain. It felt kinda like a hangover with no alcohol involved.

A minute or so later I let my head rise above the water, take a breath and go back under. Just then, I here the bathroom door open. I'm yanked from my underwater daydream into the real world. Shadow has my shoulders and is yelling fod Gerard. Why? Nothing is wrong.

"What the hell happened?" Gerard asked his voice laced with panic and sadness.

"She was under the water and wasn't breathing. I walked into here to give her a change of clothes and I saw her like that. She still isn't breathing." Shadow said as calmly as possible.

I sucked in a breath and heard them exhale one. It wasn't that scary was it? "Huh? Guys I'm fine. Trying to get rid of a migraine you both just worsened." I said as I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it so I wasn't completely naked in front of God and everybody.

"Shit, sorry I thought you were, y'know..." She stuck out her pointer finger and thumb and put her finger against her head.

"Suicidal? God I hate that word. No haven't been like that in months." I said shoing them out of the bathroom. "Now of you'll excuse me, I want to put some clothes on." I said sweetly.

After I was dressed, I slid down the bathroom cabinet.  My back touching the drawer handle. As I slid down, the handle cut into my back, making me scream in agony. A few seconds later The ank ran in and found me face first on the bathroom floor, back bleeding profusely.

"Fuck, I need some help-" was all I heard before my entire world became fuzzy and then black.

Heloo! This is another good, long chapter. With a terribly sucky ending. I'm kinda bad at those.... But anyWhORe yes more will be up, shortly. No shortly is not twenty seconds after this update. Give me like a week and a half and you will receive an update. Hehe, anyway, yea so I hope you enjoyed, Comment, vote, whatever,  I won't hate you if you don't, but if you do you get a cookie.

Haha, so yea. Bye.

~♥LittleMissNoName♡