Day seventeen (wow only seventeen): Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes

"No way," Livi said as we entered our fifth hour of watching SpongeBob. "The best episode is the Pretty Patties one." We were laying on the ground in front of the T.V. No one had come and interrupt our SpongeBob marathon, Shadow had come in about a fourth of the way through.

"Oh, a second place defiantly. But Krusty Krab Pizza totally the best." I said looking between the both of them. "I believe I win."

"Nuh-uh." Shadow shook her head. "It's the one were SpongeBob throws the party." Me and Livi looked at each other and then back at Shadow.

"That's it, she wins." Livi says. "What do you want?" We'd made a bet at the beginning of these five hours, that the person could come up with the best SpongeBob episodes would have the other two be her servent for a week.

"Carry me upstairs." She said holding out her arms. I rolled my eyes and I hoisted her up. "To the art room." She yelled in my ear as her legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck. I snaked my arms behind her.

"Precious eardrums here." I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice. She rolls her eyes, and I turn to walk upstairs. When I did turn I saw Frank behind me, leaning on the stairway.

"I don't think you should be doing that." He tells me, walking closer.

"I'm fine."I say and move past him. He blocks my way when I get to the stairs.

"You're gonna hurt yourself." He says through gritted teeth, holding my shoulders.

"I said I was fine." I move out his way and get to the first step before my chest sends a burning sensation throughout my whole body. I carefully put Shadow down and sit down on the ground in front of the stairs. I grab over my stab wound and then a surge of panic hits me.

I was in critical pain and having a panic attack at the same time. Great. I honestly don't know what to do. I'm normally alone when I have these things and keep quiet about them, but now I was surrounded by people which doubled the severity of it. I was taking quick, uneasy breaths, and shaking terribly. Livi jumps to my side when she realizes what's going on.

"Erin," she says calmly. "You need anxiety medication." And jerks her head in the direction of the bathroom which has a shelf with all the medicine anyone will ever need. Frank rushes off to retrieve it. "Is your injury bothering you?"

I nod my head. "It feels like fire." I say breathlessly.

"Ray!" Shadow yells already knowing Livi's orders. Gerard, Ray, and Mikey come down the stairs. Frank then comes back with the medication and hands me two pills.

"What is it?" He asked worriedly.

"She said her chest feels like its on fire and then she had a panic attack." Livi said stepping out the way. Ray takes off my shirt in a non sensual way and unwraps the bandages which were soaked in blood.

"Frank, Mikey, Gerard, Livi, and Shadow. You guys need to leave." And he jerked his head towards the living room.

"I'm staying." Livi said. "I can help her through the panic attack. I've also been trained slightly in the medical field." Her tone was assured and confidante. "We need twelve milligrams of morphine." She grabbed a syringe and a rubber band.

"No!" I yelled, panic rising. "That will knock me out and that can't happen again." She nods once.

"You realize, your going to have to receive your stitches conscious?" Ray asked moving quickly, grabbing the thread and weird claw shaped, hook locking needle. I nod and turn away. "Okay, Livi, hold her head in your direction. She won't need many. And keep her calm."

Livi whispers soothing things in my ear for a few minuets. Finally Ray yells he's done and that I need painkillers. He hands me two which I dry swallow and I stand up, putting my shirt back on. I want into the living room were everyone else is sitting silently. Frank tuns and gives me this 'I told you so' look and I roll my eyes. Shadow hugs me and the Way brothers both shoot sympathetic looks at me. There's a reason the word 'pathetic' is in 'sympathetic'

"So what now?" I ask sitting on the ground in front of the T.V.

"We wait." Gerard says cryptically.

******

*cough* FILLER *cough* SORRY, COLD. SO... I'M RUNNING OUT OF PEOPLE TO PUT IN MY STORY AND I NEED SOME OF YOU GUYS! PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED AND THE FIRST PERSON TO WILL GET.... The Special Roll!!!! YEA BUT I NEED ABOUT FIVE MORE PEOPLE, PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE BOOK. INSPIRATION: You're Gonna Go Far Kid BY The Offspring. LOVE YOU GUYS ;*