Day Two: Life Sucks

*_*(DREAM)

A sting met my cheek as his hand hit the side right side of my face. My vision was blurry and I fell on my butt, the side of my head hitting the fridge. I curled up into a ball by the kitchen counter, hoping he wouldn't notice me. And be being the luckiest person in the world he did. He swung his leg and kicked the small of my back. I let a whimper escape my mouth, probably shouldn't have done that. His leg goes back again and hits my head where I hit it earlier. I curl in my ball tighter, unable to stand. He picks me up and throws me over his sholder,  walks into the living room and tosses me onto the love seat. My brother should be home in about 15 minutes so I'll live to see another day. But the only thing I can think of is why a fater would do such a thing.

*_*(Dream over)

The nightmare would have continued,  but a sharp shake on my sholder made my eyes snap open immediately. I moved my head so I'm facing the person that woke me, hoping it's Shadow. Annnnnnndddddd..... It is!! I sit up and throw my arms around her neck. Tears sting my right eye, to show I'm crying of pain. If it were out of joy I would have started crying from my left eye. But there was nothing joyous about my life, if anything it was terrible. Now is definitely one of those times to silently thank Gerard for kidnapping me. Even though it involved the murder of my best friend and loving secretaries, I still love him for it. No more pain, hurt, loss.

Shadow's arms snaked around my back and I squeezed her tight. The tears leaked out of my eyes and I cried,  staining her shirt. "Sh, it's okay. Your okay. You're gonna be fine." she mumbled into my ear. I nodd, my eyes fully adjusted, and we weren't in the van. We were in a small hotel room. Oh, I do believe we weren't in Carolina anymore. Great. Fan-fucKing-tactic. I wanted to wake him up, so badly and demand where we were, but I'm to tired to care right now. I lay my head back down as Shadow sings Light Behind Your Eyes. She sings the whole song softly, trying not to wake Gerard. As the last note rings out I look her in the eye. "You have a wonderfully beautiful voice." I say and let my eyes droop close.

******

The rest of my night was dreamless and I wake up to a post-it on my forehead. Nice one. It reads: Hi Erin, we went out to get breakfast. Hope you like bacon and eggs.

xoG and Shadowxxxx Little doodles of eggs bacon and toast lined the border. Cute. I stand to go and taje a shower when I realize I only have the clothes I wore yesterday. Gross. Whatever, I go to the bathroom and see that there are a pair of black jeans and and a Green Day shirt hanging on the towel bar. Oh, and with another sticky note. New clothes? xoG, it reads. And more doodles of clothing items, of course. I strip off the previous days outfit and step into the tub. I turn the hot water switch all the way and the cold water half way, getting a steam of water that is the perfect temperature. I start to sing Cemetery Drive once I get to the middle of the second chorus I hear humming outside the bathroom. I stop and so does the humming. So I start a different song, just to mess with the hummer. I start singing Homecoming by Green Day and I get to the end of the first part and the humming cuts me off at the words Into the bay. Can't a girl just sing in the shower in peace!?! I cut off the water and step out. It takes me three minutes to properly dry myself off before I step into my new outfit. Oh my Lordy Jesus Christ it fits. I wrap a towel around my head and step out of the bathroom.

I walk out to see Gerard and Shadow in the kitchen making breakfast. They both smile at me and I wave, not entirely awake. I look up at them and then at the stove, which Gerard is at. I see bacon and eggs being cooked over-easy. I point to the bacon pan, "I don't eat meat." I say in a raspy voice. Was not expecting that. I look up at Gerard, again, to see him shaking his head, and ask: "Do you have any eyeliner?" I ask in the most serious tone ever. He laughs and goes to his bed. Beside his table is a plastic bag. He tosses it to me and bows his head a little. I courtesy and he laughs again, I run into the bathroom and pull out the contents of the bag. A stick of black eyeliner, grey eyeshadow, a dark blue hairbrush, purple, green, red and black nail polish, and a pair of headphones. Almost everything, I will ever need in life is right here in this bag, and how I so wish this wasn't true.