Day one: The day it happened

When I walk into the classroom I'm late, as usual. Every set of eyes on me as I take my seat in the back of the class. All I do is stare back.

"What the hell are y'all lookin' at?" I ask, words full of venom. I'm tired of them looking at me like I'm a freak. All of them move around so there eyes are now on the front of the room. Except one girl, Kenzie, shes been my best friend since the beginning of the year. I give her a thumbs up and she burst out laughing. (a/n your welcome in advance)

The teacher finally walks in and gives us all a death glare. We aren't supposed to talk in class on testing days. Oh yes. The dreaded standardized tests that we take every single year. It doesn't make any sense to me really. We could pass all our classes and everything, but if you do badly on this test you get put in the 'Enrichment' classes or 'Lower Intelligence.' Reason number 1,609, 448,337 I hate school.

After we get the whole 'Put your phones, headphones, stopwatches, pagers, cameras, MP3 players, and anything that can be used for communication or photographic imagery into this here box here' speach, we get our test handed to us and we begin.

It was math and there are 65 questions and we had three hours to finish up. And as usual I was one of the first ones done. I might hate math but doesn't mean I'm not good at it.

At about two hours after the test started, there's a knock on the door. I look up for a second and then zone back out. I really shouldn't care, the conversation isn't about me anyway. I didn't sleep last night and when the whole room is silent it's a good time to catch up on that. I move my hand from under my chin to put my head down. All of the sudden my teacher walks up mext to me.

"M-miss Bla-a-ack, you are to go with this man." She says. When I turn to look at her, there is a man with a ski mask holding a gun to her head. He's dressed in all black, wearing long pants and long sleeves for his shirt. I didn't recognize him as someone I know, so I don't understand how he found me. But after letting it sink in, I open my mouth to scream, but my attempt fails as a hand is slapped over my mouth.

"Scream and I shoot and kill younow. Understand?" he ask I nod my head and he releases my mouth. "Okay stand up slowly and come with me." he says with a hint of sadness in his voice. Wait, his voice. It sounds so oddly familiar, but I can't wrap my finger around it.

I do as he says and stand slowly, not making a peep. As I go to him, leaning against the door, my friend Kenzie opens her mouth. "Hey, who are you and what are you-" she's cut off quickly by a loud blast and blood coming out of the space where her right eye used to be. The glass from her glasses shattered on the ground. What in the world just happened!?

I look up at my captor and he is pointing the gun at me. I thought I would never be scared of death until I was looked right I the eye by a pistol. I hold up my pointer finger then point to Kenzie's body. He gives a slight nod, still pointing the gun at me.

I rush over to her body and begin the water works. All I can do is hold her until I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to see Mystery Man standing over me. "We have to go now. Okay?" he ask. I give a little nod to indicate I am, indeed ready to leave.

I lean over Kenzie for a second longer and kiss her on the cheek. "I'm sorry, I love you." I whisper into her ear before I stand and walk through the door, my captor grabbing hold of my wrist.

Where is everyone? How come no one heard that gunshot? When we get to the office I see all the receptionist with a bullet through their heads as well. Oh, thats why.

When we get out to his stereotypical white, serial killer van, he pushes me into the back seat of the van with the seats pushed up so it's open with plenty of space. wmWhen I sit up properly I realize I'm not alone.

I see a girl with beautiful hazel eyes and pinkish-purplish hair. She pointed one finger at the window to see the man take off his mask.

I knew I recognized that voice because it belonged to a man I admire. This man was Gerard Way.

(a/n Hello hello. Yes I'm posting this early because one of my friends insists I post it today so I am. Also, Kenzie, I do apologize for killing you.

-♥LittleMissNoName♡)