Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Recap: I start tugging Talens shirt and and whisper to him to let it go, cuz there's no way I'm going to go with Aston so there's no point in fighting.

Why do guys have to be so frustrating and NOT listen to us girls? Like really you'd think they'd know better than to not listen to us!

I keep trying to pull on Talen to get him moving so we don't cause a commotion but of course he doesn't listen.

"Why should I back down from this jerk!?" Talen exclaims."You are my girl so he has no right to do this!"

Well shīt...

I can hear Ashton growl lowly. I look over and see him glaring murderously at Talen. He slowly walks over and Talen pushes me gently behind his back.

"How DARE you say that she is yours!! She is MINE. Get your filthy paws off of her! See what's happens to you when you disobey me pup!"

Talen doesn't listen and keeps me trapped behind him. Why is he so stupid!? Why would he say something like that! I guess he doesn't know but I mean I'm not his in the first place! I'd rather make Talen safe than let him die so I do the first thing that crosses my mind.

I step out from behind Talen and look directly into Ashton's eyes...

Cliff hanger!

Sorry I haven't updated for like a year but ugh I just wasn't motivated... :$ hopefully ill write more but yeah....

Thanks for voting and reading and commenting though!! Hopefully you like the update! :*