Chapter 4-The After Math

Dedicated to ShantiqueWalker for supporting and being my first commenter. :)

************************

Chapter Four

The After Math ;)

As I walk into class my math teacher ask me why I'm late..

" Sorry Mr. Linden. I was in the bathroom when the bell rang."

The teacher blushes and excuses me. The class chuckles and I make my way to my seat beside Talen. I feel a pair of eyes on me as a sit down. I turn to see Ashton.

I turn quickly back around and start fiddling with my math text book pages.

As we're doing equations a note is passed to me. I look up and without making eye contact with anyone I can see Ashton staring straight at me.

I look down at the note which said

*Меет ме Ꭵи тне шооᎠᎦ

I look back up and the class is looking at my.

" Can you please answer the question Ms. Thean?"

"Umm could you please repeat the question?"

My teacher sighed and said "I do realize this may not be the most interesting subject Ms. Thean but would it really be too much trouble to ask for you to please pay a bit of attention to the subject??"

"Yeah... Sure whatever.." I mumble.

"Excuse me what was that?"

"Yes SIR..."

He grunts and turns back to the board with only a few certain people (mainly Ashton) still staring at me. I assume he wants me to reply to his note.

I flip the note he gave me onto the other side and start writing furiously.

*I would NOT like to meet you in the woods, thank you very much. Creep....

I send it back the way it came and saw him look down at the note curiously puzzled. I guess he may be confused as to why I wouldn't want to... Argh I wish people would just leave good enough alone.

We all go back to writing and about 10 minutes later the bell rings and I bolt out of class with a confused Talen on my heels.

We turn a corner to get to the cafeteria and I slow my pace. Talen then raps his arm around my waist and whispers in my ear,

"What was all that about?"

I shiver slightly because as the mate bond hasn't been completed I still feel the affect of being aroused by other guys. Thank god. I don't wanna be an old fart that doesn't let anyone touch her because she didn't accept her mate. I better watch out though because as soon as, no lemme re-fraise that, if he ever does, which he won't, mark me I guess I won't be able to part because I'll die. ARGH! Whyyy does this have to happen?!! It's no fair to the people who don't want mates. I mean Come ON. I guy that follows you around like a puppy?!(no pun intended) It's not possible! It's all lies in the end.

Just lies.