Chapter 3- Panic!

Chapter Three

Panic!

His scent hit me like a brick wall. I turn to Emily and demand she give me her bottle of perfume. See the thing is my friends don't know I found my mate.... Heh heh...

Anyway. She passes me the bottle and I grab it from her hands and start spraying it on my like there's no tomorrow.. 'I can't let him smell me OR see me damn it' I think to myself. 'no eye contact!! That's right I have better control then you Lena!!' (Lena's my wolf by the way)

The only problem with me not wanting to get my mate is that my wolf is furious at me and try's to make me jump him every time I see him.

By now my friends are looking at my like I've lost my mind. I probably have now that I think about it...

I can feel my mates eye starting at me like they're boring into my mind and digging out my darkest secrets..

"Well mr..." my teacher says

"Trainer... Ashton Trainer" says my mate in his delicious voice.

"Mr. Trainer. I see you're a new student here. Could you please introduce yourself? And perhaps say something about you." my teacher asks him boredly.

"Well my names Ashton, as you all heard," the girls giggle " and I do believe that I've found my perfect girl." he say in a husky voice, all the while staring directly at me. Of course I didn't meet his gaze.

I don't think he was sure I was his mate. After all I did spray a whole can of perfume on myself. Great now I stink, but I think he could tell because I wouldn't look up from my hands on my lap. Arghh! I never act like this!! Why does he have to affect me like this??

After the teacher asks Ashton to sit down, (unfortunately two desks up from mine) she continues on with her lessons. By the end of the lesson I'm almost losing my mind by his scent. 'ARGH I need to get out of here and before he does too so he can't get me' I think to myself.

As soon as the bell rings I've already got my stuff packed and I was outta there. I sprint outside before anyone could talk to me.

I run to my bike and hop on. I don't go anywhere but I lay backwards on it with my legs propped up on the bars.

'Breath' I tell myself. Big breath in, big breath out. I continued that until the second bell and I walk to my second period.

Math