Chapter 1- Introduction to the Characters

Chapter One

Introduction to the characters

Ok well as you know my names Ella. Ella Mae Thean (Th-ee-anne) and I'm 17 years old just about to turn 18 before I graduate. I have light blond hair and bright blue eyes. I'm about 5"7 with lots of curves and long legs. I'm a tad bit tan too. My wolf is blond too which is weird because usually now a days wolves fur colors are more brown/black/white or grey. I figure it's just because of my hair.

My so called "mate" is built BiG. He has dark brown hair with Dark brown eyes that look almost black. It's mesmerizing. I mean creepy.... Any way. He's got an eight pack that I can see through his shirts. (seriously! I'm not that perverted that I stare at him in his room! Jeez) And he's about 6"4. Tall eh? Ok back on track. See I don't know his exact hight because well I'm guessing cuz I don't talk to him like I said. His wolf is a dark brown, almost black with blond paws.

Now you might think "aww it's a sign!" but seriously it's not like no other wolves have other splotches of blond on them! I'll admit not a lot of them do, but some still do!

If you're wondering, yes I do have friends but I don't love them... I live with my friend Emily. She's a rouge werewolf too. She has light brown hair and green eyes. Weird combination but she's beautiful. She's 5"5 and petite. She just turned 17. Her wolf is light brown with reddish spots. She also has a mate but unlike me they've already marked and mated.

Her mate is also my friend. His names Jeremiah. And he's a ginger. No offense to the people who don't like being called "gingers" but they're awesome. Anyway I was friend with both of them then we went to the movies and they met and then blah blah blah from there. Ew. He's 6"2 with a buffish build (if that's even a word haha) and had really white skin. He is 18.His wolf is like a burgundy color with light brown spots. Ugh they match.

I also have one more friend his names Talen. He's a pretty buff guy. He's 6"3 with blond hair and brown eyes. He is 18 also. I have to say though he's a very attractive guy. ;) if ya get my drift. Almost as attractive as my mate. Almost.

We all do go to the same school. Ugh I hate school but nobody really talks to me because I am, after all, the "bad girl" as people like to put it. I wear leather jackets and I love to ride my motorcycle. May sound cliche but what can I say? It's my style. Most of us are in the same classes but we hardly talk. I don't like to get attention at the schools but because of how I dress and the air of dominance that radiates off of me the measly humans gossip about rumors that aren't true about me. Like seriously! They have this really ridiculous one that's like I slept with every guy in the school. Just ew I can't believe someone would believe that. And no it's not true. I've never slept with anyone. I don't see the point. Yes I have been pretty close to that point but I have never slept with anyone!!

Our school is a human school and yes there a a few werewolves here and there but I've heard a rumor ( not from a human mind you) that there is supposed to be a pack coming in thats going to take this land and if that happens I guess us rogues will have to leave. One problem. I think that pack is my mates pack...