Chapter 5- No Way!

Authors Note at the end. Pls read. :) thanks. :)

Chapter Five

No Way!

I ignore Talens words and keep walking with his arm wrapped around my side.

As we turn a corner I hear a ferocious growl that makes me stop immediately. I already know who it is but unfortunately... Talen doesn't so he presses me harder to himself and turns around with me still in his arms.

There standing before us is a furious Ashton. Of course Talen, always being the clueless one, yells

"Dude! What the hell! No need to growl in the hall ways! There are humans here!" He whispers the last part.

Ashton with his furious eyes still glued to me, says calmly

"Let. Go. Of. The Girl."

Oh boy... Ya know if he was yelling and punching people I don't think I d be as scared as this... I think calmer is scarier....

But instead of letting Talen say anything I interrupt.

"No." I say and tug Talen to keep moving but him thinking Ashton is a threat he won't move.

"Come on you guys," I say "can you please just not do this and let's us go?"

Nobody moves and the two boys continue to stare each other down. Why why why?? Why does this always happen to me???

I start tugging Talens shirt and and whisper to him to let it go, cuz there's no way I'm going to go with Aston so there's no point in fighting.

A/N

Sorry if this is really short. I would have made it longer but school has started and, get this, I'm stressed with English right now. My teacher loves to pile the homework on so I don't think there'll be a lot of updates for a while and I just really wanted to get this one out...

Thanks everyone for reading and using your time to read this. :)

Pixel45 ~ Solange