Chapter 2-Wake Up Call

Chapter Two

Wakeup Call

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

SMASH!

Darn it I did it again. Why does this happen to me?! Every morning, and I do mean EVERY, my alarm goes off and I unconsciously smash it to pieces. Damn it. First day of school too.

I fling my sheets off and hop out of bed. My feet hit the soft plush green carpet I've had since I came here. It was nice area run. Better that the flooring underneath it. ~shudder~

I run into my walk in closet and grab anything clean. Sprinting to the bathroom I accidentally hit my big toe on the door way.

"OUCH! ARGHH!"

"YOU OK IN THERE ELLA? WE HAVTA GET GOING SOON! HURRY UP!" my friend Emily screams at me.

" wow feeling loved.." I mutter..

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Emily yells.

'Damn werewolf hearing'. I think to myself.

"Yeah yeah! I'm hurrying gimme a minute!" I say.

I run into the bathroom and put the shower on then jump in. After I'm done I hop out, towel dry my body and hair and then get dressed. I grabbed a plain black short top and dark blue skinny jeans with (of course) my worn out leather jacket. Running out the door I slip on my black high-tops and run to my black beauty (yeah yeah I know it's original but I love my bike. What can I say) and hop on. Emily following me on her bike too. (motorbikes if you're wondering)

When we arrive at school everyone's staring. 'God, can't people mind there own business??' I think to myself.

While me and Emily walk up to the front doors Jeremiah comes up and raps his arm around Emily's waist. Talen comes up to my side and does the same to me. I don't mind. We aren't a couple we're just friendly to each other.

Luckily for us we all have the first period together. History. Ugh one of my worst subjects. This semesters classes are (in order):

-History- Emily- Jeremiah- Talen

-Math- Talen

-Lunch

-Gym-Emily - Jeremiah - Talen

-Art- Emily

Fun eh? Note my sarcasm... I'm only really looking forward to gym because as we are werewolves we are better than mostly everyone in our class. Only sad part is, is that our old gym teacher from last year had to quit because he found a better job and he was a werewolf so he pushed us a little faster and I usually use physical activity to forget about my past. I hope the new one is a werewolf...

As we walk in the hall ways I can hear people whispering stupid stuff again. Argh sometimes I wish I didn't have advanced hearing. We walk to our lockers that we where given this year and put our stuff we don't need in them then continue to walk to history class.

We walk in just as the bell rings and of course as there always is, we walk to our four open seats at the back of the class. Last year I scared the crap out of the kids in our grade so no one sits in them anymore. ~Sigh~ good memories. I snicker to myself.

Just as the teachers about to start talking the door slams open and in walk no one other than.

Guess who... My mate