Station House and Skii Lift

(I just wanted to say thank you guys for all of the sweet comments you have left me. You have no idea how happy they make me!)

The whole group finally reaches the other side of the bridge. I hear Rebecca panting as Alvin and Sarah guide her to a small log firmly planted near the station.

Carlos and Luke surround Nick and I.

"Do you realize that gunshot could have been heard from miles away?" Carlos firmly asked, his eyes filled with anger.

"I'm sorry!" Nick pleaded.

"That guy was going to help us," Luke said.

"You could have shot one of us!" Luke continued.

Nick shook his head.

"Clementine, what did you see?" Carlos asked me. I instantly felt pressure as I felt Nick staring at me.

"I thought he was going to shoot Nick once he came running up," I admitted. Luke scoffed.

"Thank you!" said Nick, glaring at Carlos.

"Luke, may I talk to you in private?" Carlos quietly asks. Luke nods in agreement as they walk towards the trees.

Nick sighed and walked over to a bench in front of the staton.

I stare at him for a moment and then decide to see what Alvin and Rebecca are doing.

Rebecca is sitting on the log, holding her baby bump. Sarah is sitting on the ground while hugging her knees.

"Hey, Clem," I hear Alvin say to me. I look up at him while he holds onto Rebecca's free hand. "Why don't you go check out the station and see if there's anything Bec can eat? She needs the energy," Alvin asks. I nod and walk towards the station.

"I wish we still had some of those juiceboxes." Alvin says. "Me, too," says Sarah in a cheerful tone. Such a kid.

I look at Nick who is currently in a distressed state. His eyes are filled with guilt and his skin is pale. He scratches the top of his head and then looks at me.

"You saw what happened!" Nick exlaims to me. I nod at him.

"That guy could have been anybody! I thought he was gonna shoot you.." he trails off. I blush a little as he stares at me, his eyes screaming out help me.

"I know. He could have been anyone." I reply, holding my arm. 

"Exactly." he says. He looks over at Luke in Carlos. "They're probably talking about me right now," he mumbles. "Luke, he's becoming a danger to the group." Nick imitates Carlos, using his hispanic accent. I almost laugh.

"Damn, I'm starving. What time is it anyway?" he asks me. He looks at his wrist but it's bared. His eyes widen and then narrow. "Dammit."

I raise my eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head and lets it fall into the palm of his hand. "I left my watch back at the cabin. Pete gave it to me," he sighs. 

My eyes widen. I remember picking up a watch from the drawer. I reach into my pocket and pull it out, holding it in front of him. "Is this it?"

Nick's eyes fill with excitement as he takes the watch from me. "Oh my god, Clem.." he says. He looks into my eyes and smiles. "Thank you, I just.. I don't know how to thank you.. You dont know how much this means to me." he smiles larger as I look down. "It's nothing."

He leans up and kisses my cheek as my eyes widen. I look over to see Luke glancing at us, and then staring. 

"You know what? I'm gonna go talk to them," Nick says, standing up from his place on the bench and walking over to the two men.