Warmth

(Very short chapter because it leads up to a long one that connects with this one. Yes, the next chapter includes smut/lemon/whatever you wanna call it. The reason I didn't include it in this chapter is because I know some people don't read that and I didn't want them to have to skip the whole chapter because of it. Sorry!)

It was pitch black outside as I awoke from my peaceful slumber. I don't know how long I've slept. All I remember is coming in here and crying myself to sleep.

I got up from the bed I passed out on and slowly opened my door. I froze as it let out a small creak.

Tiptoeing out of the room, i cautioned myself not to be too loud as I passed the other rooms.

As I inched past one of the rooms I could hear really loud snoring. Kenny.

I made my way down the wooden stairs. The wood was cold under my bare feet, but I didn't mind it much.

The fireplace was still lit and I saw a figure sitting on the couch. I tried walking slower, but the only result of that was the stair creaking. Very loudly.

The person turned around, and I saw it was Luke. He smiled at me.

I sighed in relief and walked down the stairs. I plopped down on the couch next to Luke and snuggled up to him.

"Hey Clem," he whispered to me. I whispered hi back.

"Hi,"

We both stared at the sizzling fire emerging from the charred logs.

Everything was blissful.

He gently pet my head, knowing it was not being covered by a hat.

After a few minutes of silence, he cleared his throat.

"What are you doing up this late?" he asked me.

I could have asked him the same question.

"Can't sleep." was the only response I could come up with. He nodded his head with a gentle "oh"

To be completely honest, I just wanted some time to myself for a while, but I am definitely not complaining about spending time alone with him.

I looked up at him, and to my surprise he was staring at me. He quickly looked away, blushing like mad.

I grabbed his chin and turned his head towards mine. I leaned upwards and kissed him softly.

He kissed back, and not long after we started to get into it.

After a few minutes of making out violently, he picked me up bridal style off of the couch.

I had no idea that he was this strong.

He slowly walked up the stairs, not trying to make much noise.

He walked through the dark hallway. I felt his warm breath on my forehead as I stared up at him.

We finally made it into his room, but it felt like reality. He put me down gently and shut and locked the door behind him.