Please don't go (Nicky)

NOTE: This one shot is kinda gory and might have some scary parts ;) Its a zombie Apocalypse and you and nicky are about 18. Also if you like aidan you should follow me on instagram the _gaybrella_academy <3
---------------------------------

"Please please let me in!!" A girl screamed knocking on the Harper's door. 

The four kids being the only ones left of the household after loosing their parents from a horrible accident..

Dawn looked threw the peep hole and motioned her brothers to come forth.

"Guys we should let her in." Dawn said.

"But what if shes infected?" Ricky asked.

"Guys she'll die if we don't help her." Nicky said.

Dawn then opened the door letting the crying girl inside making her collapse on the cold hard wooden floor. Nicky closed the door and they all helped the girl to the couch.

She had blood all over her shirt and face even some in her H/C hair.

"She looks like shes been threw a lot." Dawn said.

They checked her for bites and saw nothing.

"Who's blood is this?" Ricky asked as he checked her temp.

"M-my pa-parents." She said crying.

"They attacked me.." She trailed off.

Dicky patted her back and dawn just gave her sympathetic eyes.

The girl looked over at nicky seeing wonder and fear in his eyes.

"Nicky go help her with a bath and get her some spare clothes." 

"What why me?" He asked turning red.

"Cause me dicky and ricky gotta go out looting." Dawn said.

"Um okay." He said.

"Be safe!" Nicky said hugging his siblings.

Y/N's POV

"Okay so. Can you tell me your name?" Nicky asked me.

"Y/N." I answered.

"Thats a beautiful name." He said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said.

Nicky helped me from where i was sitting on the couch and carried me to the bathroom. I then felt myself being seated on a seat.

"So.. Um your gonna have to take your shirt off so i can clean you." Nicky said turning red.

I blushed and took off my tank top which was covered in blood and grime. My bra which was white at one time was now red.

Nicky was nervous as he filled a bucket with warm water and grabbed a cloth and filled the tub with the luke warm water.

I tried to take off my pants but couldn't move my arms that well... looks like im gonna have to ask nicky.

"Uh.. Ni-nicky?" 

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I- i need help.." I trailed off pointing to my leggings.

He gulped and nodded his head. I looked at nicky as he went on his knees and started to pull my shoes and socks off then grabbing the waist band of my leggings and pulling them down exposing my legs to the cold air. Yes im wearing my bra and panties in the bath.. Who cares?

"Th-thank  you." 

"Yeah no problem." He said picking me up and putting me in the bath.

I shivered at the coldness giving me goosebumps.