Playing hard to get P3 (Nicky)

The last part for my nicky ones hot. I was thinking of making this into a book if yall wanted me to <3 there will be smut in this chapter so if you uncomfortable with that dont read loves <3

--------------------

Y/N's POV

I walked out of the bathroom wobbling around a lil bit. I feel light headed.

Nicky then came up behind me and held my shoulders making me stand up straight.

"Oh baby i'm sorry. Was i the first person who touched you like that?" He asked holding my hand.

I nodded blushing.

"Then why don't you just come to my house now then. Hm?" He said.

"O-okay." i said cause i didn't want to be at school right now.

"Then lets go baby." He said picking me up and walking out the doors.

"Your so cute love." He said kissing my head.

He treats me differently then other girls.. hes treating me like a flower. He walked us to his motorcycle which was parked at the front of the school.

"Woah." I said as he sat me down on it.

He smirked.

"I know right. Bought this baby a year ago." He said giving me a helmet.

I wrapped my arms around him as he started the motorcycle clinging on to dear life. I had an idea as we were driving and i lowered my hand down to his crotch feeling a bulge.

"Baby.. Don't i'm driving." He yelled over the loud rumbling.

This is what he gets for doing this to me in the bathroom. I then started to palm him threw his jeans i could feel him harden from just my simple touch.

I giggled and pulled away as we got to his house finally. 

"Your gonna pay for that baby girl." He said pulling me inside.

I giggled again and then gasped as he pinned me against the wall with my arms pinned obove my head.

"A-ah daddy." I moaned knowing he liked it.

"Your enjoying this aren't you baby girl?" Nicky asked smirking down at me.

I nodded and looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

He then kissed me hard making me whimper into the kiss. I grabbed his hair and pulled making me him groan. He then snaked his hands down to my ass and slapped it making me jump and moan giving him access to my mouth to explore. 

He then pulled away.

"Jump." He said.

I jumped putting my legs around his waist as he carried me up the stairs to his bedroom.

He pushed me on his bed and pinned me down.

"Your so hot baby." He said kissing my neck and creating more marks.

"Da-daddy please.." I moaned.

He then pulled away from my neck and took his shirt and jacket off making me stare in aw.

"Woah." I gasped.

"Like what you see?" He winked.

I nodded my head as he put his hands in my shirt feeling around.

I gasped and shivered as his fingertips touched my body.

"Your so sensitive i love it." He said squeezing my breasts making me moan loud.