Playing hard to get P2 (Nicky)

There will be smut in this chapter you sinners well its practically the whole chapter XD. So you've been warned. Oh and the next few chapters XD

-----------------------

"Your the only girl to have stood up to me and not fall for me right away.. Its the hottest fucking thing ever." He said leaning down to my ear and whispering.

I gasped from his warm breath against my ear.

"Lets go somewhere more private shall we love?"

Nicky then grabbed my hand taking me somewhere private.. A family bathroom god damn it. As he practically ran to the bathroom he kept looking at me smirking. What are you thinking Nicky?

When we got into the bathroom he locked the door and pinned me against the wall making me gasp.

"Ni-nicky.? What are you doing?" I asked turning red.

He groaned.

"Your so cute. Its unfair.. your so innocent." Nicky said grabbing my waist and pushing me against one of the sinks.

I gasped at the coldness on my back giving me goosebumps. I picked the wrong day to wear a skirt cause it kept riding up showing my panties. Im guessing nicky noticed cause he kept looking down at my lower half licking his lips.

"Heres whats gonna happen love." Nicky said grabbing my thigh gently making me jump.

"Your gonna be a good little girl for daddy.. alright?" He said with lust filled eyes.

"Da-daddy?" I asked confused.. Hes not my father.

He moaned and threw his head back.

"God.. Your so oblivious. I love it~" He said before smashing his lips against mine in a rough kiss making me moan quietly.

I felt him grab my ass and squeeze making me gasp and open my mouth giving him the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. He was rough with this kiss always dominating me making sure i couldnt do anything but stay in his arms. 

He pulled away from me panting.

"God your so hot Y/N.." Nicky said before putting  his hands in my shirt feeling around giving me goosbumps.

"A-ah nicky.." I gasped quietly.

He then squeezed my waist.

"Dont call me nicky.. Whats my name baby?" He asked looking me in the eyes with lust.

"Da-daddy?" I asked.

He groaned and nodded.

"Wh-why?" I asked turning red.

"Because im your daddy and your mine little girl~" He said kissing me on the lips again but this time it wasn't rough it was sweet and gentle.

"O-okay daddy." I said finally giving in.

Im not gonna lie... i kinda like it.

He then started kissing my neck making me moan loud and grab his shoulders. 

"A-ah daddy." I moaned.

He put his hand over my mouth to making me quiet.

"You have to be quiet doll.. We dont want anyone to hear do we?" He asked.

I shook my head no and he continued to bite and kiss my neck creating bruises to cover later.  This was a new feeling to me making me even more wetter by the minute.

I then felt his hand go under my skirt and start to rub me threw my panties making me moan loudly.

"Da-daddy..." I said threw his hand.

He kept doing that while he kissed my neck and covered my mouth. I then felt him go faster making me a moaning mess i felt a pit in my stomach and grabbed his arms tighter. 

"No cumming baby.. Or ill have to punish you." He said rubbing faster.

That sent me over the edge and i came from just his touches.

"Tsk Tsk baby girl... Looks like ill have to punish you when i take you home~" He said.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"Oh your coming home with me after school babe. Meet me out back and we can continue this." He said kissing my lips roughly making me whimper.

What did i get myself into..?

-----------------------

There will be a part 3 UwU <3 thats where the big smut happens <3

-Finn