Touch (Aidan)

Note: So first off thank you for 1k reads!!! It makes me so happy ahh. Also in this oneshot you are younger than Aidan. Aidan is about 18 while you are 16. He teases you about it XD. Idk if there will be smut yet.. Maybe? If anyone wants me to write a smut i will. There will be angst tho.
---------------------

"Come on Y/N You'll love this new school." My mom said trying to get me out of bed.

I sighed.

"Its just gonna be like the last ones.. Everyone finds out whats wrong with me and i get bullied." I said.

My mom rubbed my back.

"Please darling. Go for me?" She asked.

I groaned.

"Fine." I said.

"Yay. Get ready then love!" She said running out of my room excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers off myself shivering at the soft air hitting my bare legs.

I went over to my dresser and picked some clothes out choosing a pair of jeans and a cute overwatch shirt. Grabbing my converse and my back pack i ran downstairs seeing my mom smiling.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Im proud of you." She said hugging me.

I groaned and grabbed an apple taking a bite out of the rich flavor.

"You know honey.. Youll do great at this school i promise." She said.

"You always say that." I said shaking my head and heading outside to my moms car.

I sat in the passenger side as my mom started driving to my new school.

"Don't look so gloomy." My mom said.

"How else do you want me to feel.. If someone just as touches me i get scared and almost faint.. Like a stupid anime girl." 

Basically my stupid defect is that whenever someone touches me i get 'Turned on?' Idk how to put it.. Well the only person that doesn't affect me is my mom. 

"Honey i know its hard. But you'll get threw it."

"Doubt it.." I sighed looking out the window.

My mom sighed to after me. 

I don't mean to be so gloomy but every time i go to a new school i end up getting bullied for this shit.

"Your a junior you'll be out soon darling." My mom said kissing my cheek as we stopped in front of my new school.

"I love you now ill see you at 3!" My mom said waving.

"Yeah yeah love you to." I said walking out.

I looked around seeing kids everywhere.. This isn't good. I grabbed my phone and earbuds playing some soft music trying to calm my nerves. Everything will be fine Y/N.

I walked into the school avoiding any eye contact and any touching all the way to the office to pick up my schedule.

I took out my earbuds and rang the bell so the office lady would look at me.

"Oh. Sorry dear. You must be the new student?"

I nodded my head.

"Not much of a talker huh?" She asked laughing.

I smiled and nodded.

"Well heres your schedule. Oh and sugar?" 

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Your escort will be here soon. His name is aidan and he will be showing you around the school to get you used to it." She smiled.

I nodded my head and gulped. Hopefully he doesn't shake my hand..

I then saw a boy walk out wearing all black and his hair fluffed in his face.

"Y/N This is aidan. Hes a senior and he volunteered to escort you cause he has all the same classes as you." The lady said.

I looked at aidan as he looked me up and down and licked his lips.

"Hey Y/N. Im aidan." He said extending his hand out for me to shake.

Okay you got this just shake his hand.

I extended my hand and right when i touched him i felt electricity threw out my body making me shudder and almost moan.

"H-Hi." I stuttered.

He smirked and told me to follow him.

I was really wobbly as i walked beside him.

"You okay Y/N?" He asked turning to me.

"Ju-just fine." I mumbled and then tripped and fell on the ground.

"Are you sick Y/N?" He asked kneeling beside me touching my forehead making em turn red and feel the electricity again going threw out my body.

"A-ah." I moaned but covered my mouth in time so he couldn't hear it that well.

He looked stunned.

"Here come on ill take you to the gender neutral bathroom." He said grabbing my hand and picking me up making me sigh.

I could hear his heartbeat and feel his warmth. I struggled in his arms the heat consuming my body making me shiver and get goosebumps

"You don't like to get touched do you?" He asked looking down at my red face.

I nodded my head and finally stopped struggling against his strong arms.

He opened the door and sat me on the counter locking the door as he walked back to me.

"Now. You need to tell me whats wrong." He said grabbing my hand making me lean my head back and gasp.

He looked shocked.

"Fi-fine ill tell you.. But please don't tell anyone." I said.

"I promise." He said.

"Its a lot.. For some reason every time someone touches me i get.. This electric feeling that goes threw out my whole body. And it makes me.. Have a weird feeling everywhere." I said turning red.

He looked at me wide eyed.

"So if i would to touch you again you'd get.. Turned on?" He smirked and chuckled.

"N-no!" I said turning red and looking away.

He then touched my face rubbing softly.

"A-ah aidan.. Stop." I said smacking his hand but still have that feeling.

He chuckled at me and pet my head making me lean into his hand enjoying the feeling.

"Finally you give in Y/N." He said kissing my head.

He then smashed his lips against mine making me whimper and grab his hair. Our lips moved in sync as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I know i just met him but god hes so hot i cant contain myself anymore.

He then explored my mouth with his tongue and squeezed my ass making me jump and moan. We pulled away for air and i swear his hair was all over the place.

"God your so hot Y/N.." He said touching my face with his hand.

"Ive never met a girl like you~" He said laughing.

"Well obviously.. Who gets turned on by a touch..?" I said smacking his arm.

"Im sure we will have lots of fun this school year." He said winking.

"I hate you." 

---------------------

This just came to my head one time XD I hope you like it cause i don't really like it. Send me requestssss <3

-Finn <3