Bus ride (Aidan)

Note: There will be smut in this chapter UwU You have been warned.
------------------------

"So your coming over to my place right?" Aidan asked as we walked hand in hand to my locker.

"Yeah. I already got my stuff packed. Cause imma just wear your clothes." I giggled and squeezed his hand.

"Of course you will babe." He chuckled kissing my head.

Once we were at my locker i grabbed my stuff and headed out with aidan.

"We are just gonna ride my bus home. Is that cool Y/N?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said nodding my head.

I walked up the stairs to his bus and felt aidans eyes on me as i walked to the back of the bus me being by the window. Aidan sat next to me and put his arm around me.

I felt his hand go on my thigh as the bus started moving.

I looked over at him and saw him smirking.

"No funny business aidan." I said.

"Cant i just touch my girlfriend?" He asked sounding hurt.

I giggled and slapped his arm. I looked back out the window and felt aidans hand gently squeeze my inner thigh making me jump.     

"What are you doing?" I angerly whispered.

He put his finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet. I decided to just try and ignore him and look back out the window watching the trees go by.

I then felt him put his hand down my leggings making me gasp. I looked down and saw aidan rubbing me threw my panties.

I bit my lip and grabbed his arm tightly while putting my head in the crook of his neck to silence my moans.

"You like that Y/N?" He whispered in my ear making me moan softly into his neck.

He started to rub faster making me bite my lip so hard im surprised i didn't taste copper. I then felt his hand go in my pantie rubbing my clit fast. 

I moaned but covered it up with a simple bite to aidans neck making him groan.

"Your so wet for me baby girl." He groaned.

"O-only for you daddy." I moaned into his ear to make him turned on even more.

I then felt his hand come out of my panties making me whine at lost of contact.

"We are here.. Your in big trouble when we get inside kitten." He said kissing my neck and getting up.

I saw that we were now at his house and got up and went behind him. He grabbed my hand and ran into his house.

Right when we entered his house he slammed me against the wall roughly and smashed his lips against mine making me whimper into the kiss. I wrapped one of my legs around him as he shoved his tongue into my mouth exploring.

He pulled away and dived straight to my neck creating marks and bruises. As he kiss my neck i pulled his hair making him go crazy.

"Ai-aidan." I moaned softly making him growl.

I felt him pull me off the wall and push me on the couch. I watched as he took his shirt off showing his body.

He caught me staring.

"Like what you see babygirl?" He chuckled.

I nodded my head turning red.

"Now now dont get shy on me." He said pinning me to the couch.

"I-im not." I stuttered.

He laughed and kissed me hard on the lips making me moan. I felt his hand go back down to my women hood making me shudder. His hand rubbing me threw my pants driving me insane. 

"Lets get you out of these clothes.. Hm?" He asked taking my shirt and leggings off.

He stared down at me looking me up and down making me shy.

"Aidan s-stop." I said trying to cover myself.

He shook his head and started kissing my neck first and then slowly going down to where i wanted him most.

He looked up at me as he pulled my panties down exposing myself to him. I saw him lick his lips before licking me taking me by  surprise.

"Ah ah aidan!" I moaned grabbing his hair.

I looked down at him seeing him moving his head along with his tongue to give me pleasure. I moaned as he licked in between my folds and shoved a finger inside of me.

"Your so wet Y/N." He moaned licking his lips of my juices.

He then added another finger pumping in and out of me making me a moaning mess. He unclasped my bra and got to work on my chest while he fingered me.

"Da-daddy~" I moaned grabbing his hair.

"God your so hot Y/N.. I cant wait anymore." He said  pushing my legs apart.

"Pl-please daddy." I begged as i saw him grope himself and start pumping his cock.

He smirked down at me as he told me to wrap my legs around him. 

I then felt his cock fill me up making me almost scream.

"A-Ah aidan!" I moaned.

He started thrusting roughly making the only sound in the room the sound of skin slapping together. 

"Your so tight Y/N." He groaned kissing my neck as he his thrusts went faster.

"Da-daddy!" I screamed as i felt his hand rub my clit to add to the pleasure.

"You like that baby!?" He moaned.

"Ye-yes." I moaned loudly scratching his back creating marks.

"I-im gonna come aidan.." I moaned.

"M-me to baby." He aid his thrusts slowing down and him throwing his head back grunting softly.

This sight made me cum all over his cock making me scream his name.

I then felt him pull out and release all over me.

I looked down at myself seeing his cum all over my chest and stomach.

"Really aidan?" I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled lightly and collapsed ontop of me.

"I love you baby." Aidan said kissing my head.

"I love you to." i said.

"Aidan were home!"

"Fuck." He whisper yelled.

We quikly put on our clothes and made us not look like a mess even tho his cum was still on me i still put my shirt on.

"Oh hi Y/N!" Aidans mom said.

"H-Hi." i stuttered.

"I just forgot my wallet." She chuckled grabbing it.

"See you when i get home aidan!" His mom shouted before leaving.

We both sighed in relife when she left.

He kissed me softly on the lips and grabbed my hips.

"I can see my cum seeping threw your shirt." He laughed.

I looked down seeing it.

"Fuck you aidan." I said hitting his arm.

He laughed.

"Already did."

---------------------------

I hope you guys liked it!! I was kinda nervous about posting it tbh. Remember to request lovelys <3 This was lowkey fun to write Tbh <3 

-Finn <3