Sugar(Five)

There will be smut in this lovelys! <3 and also yes i screen shotted that picture of five XD i was proud of myself tbh. Also like while you read this listen to come my way by plvtinum

----------------------------

Y/N's POV

"God five your so annoying sometimes you know that!" I yelled at him.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Oh trust me your way more annoying!" 

Me and five sat across from each other at the table fighting for no reason actually. He just pisses me off to the limit sometimes... tho i like him ..like a lot. But i cant let that stop me from hating him!

"Sometimes i wish you stayed in the future!" I yelled.

"Trust me. Me to!" He yelled back.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"God you guys fight so much i'm surprised Y/N even has feelings for you." Klaus laughed and then realized what he said.

"Oops.."

I stood there wide eyes along with five.

"KLAUS!" I yelled at him and ran out of the kitchen. 

I ran straight up to my room with tears in my eyes. 'How could he.. What a fucking dick!' I screamed to myself.

I groaned and slammed my door shut signalling to leave me the fuck alone. God klaus this is why i shouldn't of told you.

I sat on my bed and thought about ways i could hurt klaus without killing him as five spacial jumped into my room.

I looked over to five smirking and stood up off my bed.

"What the fuck do you want?" I sassed crossing my arms.

He chuckled.

"Oh Y/N.." He said before spacial jumping right in front of me.

I turned red as he was close to me.

"Your in denial." He said before pinning me against the wall.

"Fi-five?" I asked trying to get out of his grip.

"You are so hot Y/N.. You know that?" He whispered in my ear his hot breath giving me goosebumps.

I felt his hands go down from the wall and grip my hips squeezing gently to make me jump a little.

"Five what are you do-" I asked before i felt his lips on my neck making me gasp and grip his shoulders.

I felt him bite making a bruise form. He then pulled away and i looked into his lust filled eyes.

I then grabbed him by the hair and smashed my lips against him finally getting what i wanted.

He pushed harder making me moan into the kiss as he stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring and then biting my lip as he pulled away.

I was a mess and so was he. His brown gelled back hair was now messy and covering his eyes.

He pulled me off the wall and pushed me on the bed hitting the soft sheets grace cleaned about 3 hours prior.

I looked at him seeing him smirk down at me as he took his tie off throwing it somewhere in the room.

"All those fights we had.. I just wanted to bend you over and teach you a lesson~." He said chuckling.

I gulped and whimpered at his words.

"Tie you up.. Maybe fuck you till you begged me to stop~." Five said smirking.