Chapter 5- Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Rosali’s point of view-

It’s been about a week since my date with Leo, I haven’t seen Jared since that day and I’ve tried to avoid Leo as much as possible, ever since what happened the day after our date at the office.

Flashback-

I was just about finished with some new prototype logos, when I had finished I wanted to go over them with Leo. Hopefully he isn’t in a meeting, I haven’t seen him since last night and I guess you could say I miss him…a lot.

Jarey and Stacey were out for lunch, so I just walked right in…BIG MISTAKE!

“Ahh!” they both yelled as they covered themselves.

“I’m so sorry!” I said as I shut the door.

I knew he was like the rest of them…

“Rosalie! Wait!” Leo yelled from behind the door.

I walked to my office and left a note for Stacey, grabbed some folders, my purse and phone walking to the elevator, the doors closed just in time for me to see Leo running out of his office buttoning up his shirt. I shook my head.

That night I didn’t cry, Theo didn’t ask about my gloomy mood and I was glad, I didn’t pig out on sweets or watch movies all night, I mean we weren’t even dating, it was only just one date! I didn’t open the door for Leo when he kept on insisting, pounding the door, breaking the doorbell, blowing up my phone.

I just finished the work I should have finished in the office and then once Leo was gone went to the races with Theo.

I only briefly saw Leo there with his friend, but by the time he reached me I was already at the starting line waiting the all around the city race to start. My favorite race, it’s a race around the city, first one to get here wins $25 grand.

Of course, yours truly won it, when I came back I didn’t get out of my car, I just grabbed my cash from Theo, gave him his share and left, simple as that. I didn’t go home though, I went to the club where Jared let me have unlimited access to. I saw Juliet there and we spent the night dancing, having drinks and screaming our lungs off to songs we liked. We danced with some really hot guys, although at the end I stuck with this really ho guy, light brown hair, blue eyes and a well-built body.

I was all in for having a good night, it’s not like I was dating someone. After one last shot of whiskey, Ryker, the guy I met, and I were dancing to New Flame by Chris Brown. I loved this song, especially Usher’s part. Although the beat wasn’t fast it was at a good pace, we kissed for most of the song.

The night was perfect, well up until Ryker and I were kissing outside of the club, with me pressed against the wall waiting for the club valet to bring around Ryker’s Harley. You can guess who found us in that compromising position and had to go possessive on me and pull Ryker away.

I was fucking pissed, I didn’t care if he was my boss, he had no right outside of the working place.

“Get the fuck away from me!” I yelled at Leo.

“Rose, please let me explain-“ he started but I cut him off.

“Explain what?! I get it you were fucking a girl in your office, it doesn’t matter, we aren’t dating!” I yelled out the fucking lie, it did hurt like a bitch when I saw them together in his office today.

“Rose-“

“Come on Ryker,” I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his bike.