Chapter 9- Trouble in Paradise?

*NOT EDITED*

Leo's point of view-

"Next time you let a women touch what's mine, I'll not only rip her a new one, but you too," she threatened.

I gulped but nodded...

She walked off to my car as I slowed down my pace and stared after her, 'man this side of her is sexy,' I internally smirked.

I felt someone slap me on the back and looked over, "Feisty little thing huh?" Theo smirked before catching up to Rosie.

I smiled because she was my feisty little thing.

I caught up to them and unlocked my car, Theo stepped up and pulled the passenger seat forward so he could sit in back, before I arranged it for Rosie, she stepped in and I closed the door.

Soon we were off to my house, it was only a half hour drive, well normally a little over an hour, but with my driving and my fast car we got there sooner.

I already knew my cousin Catalina, was at the house since she practically lived there while I would be away, but since I haven't been here in a year or two, I let her move in.

"Woah..." I heard them both mumble and I couldn't help but smirk as I pulled up to the house after greeting the security guard and heading up the long drive way, my butler, Chandler, was already at the door with my personal valet waiting. I got out and before Chandler could open Rosie's door I stopped him and opened the door for Rosie myself.

I took her hand and led her to the door opening it for her and let her wonder to the middle, she looked so cute as she did a full twirl and had the look of amazement on her face.

"I love it," she smiled.

"Good," I smiled back at her as I took her in my arms and was just about to kiss her when I heard two people snickering in the background. I looked over my shoulder to see Theo and Catalina already having fun together by making comments about us... I shook my head as I hugged Rosie to me, "children," she murmured before pecking my lips.

I love her so much

"Hold on," she said as I just noticed her phone was ringing.

"Hello?" she answered as she stepped away from me.

 "Oh my gosh! Is that you?!" she squealed.

"I always have time for you Mason, I haven't heard from you in a while," she laughed.

Mason?

"I am back in Italy, when can we meet up?  I can't wait to see you again! How's Juliano?" she asked before she laughed. "He needs to stop; I told him that already, and everyone else? I haven't seen you guys since I left, I miss you," she said.

Who the fuck is Mason?!

"I'm staying with my parents....yes I know, just like old times," she smiled, an unknown emotion flashed through me, only I can make her smile like that.

"Heck no! You remember what my dad did the last time he found you in my room," she laughed till she was red.

What the fuck happened last time? And what the hell was he doing in her room?! Why hasn't she mentioned me to this son of a bi*tch anyways?!

"Plus I came with a friend, Theo you remember him right?" she said.

Am I the only one who doesn't know this so called Mason?!