Chapter 26- Forgotten

*NOT EDITED*

Rosie's POV-

"FUCKING LET ME GO! SHE NEEDS ME!" He roared. "I'M HER FUCKING HUSBAND! LET ME FUCKING GO TO HER!"

It seemed like time froze as everyone's eyes snapped towards Caleb. Leo and Patrick temporarily froze at the new information and Caleb used it to his advantage and opened the door.

"She's stablize- VP you can't be in here! Someone get him out," seconds later Caleb was shoved out of the room. His body stiff, face pale and in shock.

Everyone was just staring at Caleb, trying to decipher when exactly he and Dee had the time to get married when all this shit around us has happened.

A minute later the Doc came out and told us that Dee would be fine. It was just a relapse, but she was now once again stabilized and would be waking up in a few hours. He also informed us that they would have to run some tests on her to make sure she was going to make a full recovery soon.

We all breathed a sigh of relief, but now it was time to get some answers. We all turned to Caleb who was grinning from ear to ear as he stared off into space. We all stared at him for what seemed like hours, but was only twenty minutes, all of us trying to figure out the story behind him and Dee.

When exactly did they meet? When the fuck did they get married? And why the hell didn't they tell anyone?

Leo was the one to make the first move and cleared his throat. Caleb's eyes snapped towards everyone who was staring at him. "What?" he asked.

"We need answers," Leo moved us all to a small conference room a few rooms down from where Dee was.

"First of all, and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I ask, when the fuck did you get married?!" Leo asked.

Caleb opened his mouth to respond, but there was a knock on the door. "That'll be a story for another time, just know it happened a while back," he answered before opening the door to reveal the Doc.

That was quick.

"Uhh, I have some good news and bad news," he sad as he stepped into the room.

"I'm not gonna suger coat shit and just say the good news first and then the bad news. Good news is, she's already awake, and is expected to make a full revoery concerning her physical state, but bad news is, we ran a quick test on Dee's brain and..." he trailed leaving us in suspense for a few seconds.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?!" Caleb snapped.

"She woke up right after we gave her brain a scan an-and we- she-..." he was having trouble telling us what was wrong. Oh no, it must be bad.

"Spit it out!" Caleb was as impatient as the rest of us.

"She lost her memory," he said.

"WHAT?" We all shouted.

"There was always a 50/50 chance of amnesia for her. She doesn't remember certain parts to her life. She knows the basics, her name, date of birth, family, but anything other than that is temporarily shut out," he explained. "We will need to make a few more tests before we can figure out if she'll ever recover her memories, but from what it's looking like, I wouldn't try to dwell on that right now. For now it's best not to bombard her with her reality. I recommend Frankie going in first before anyone else. Let a family member she recognizes, tell her a brief story on her life. Don't stress her too much, no telling her of what has recently happened or it may make her state worse than it already is," he said as he walked out.

We were all in shock at the new information, Caleb more than anyone. Frankie rushed to the door before stopping, "Rose, c-can you come with me?" she asked and she didn't need to do it twice. I quickly rushed to her and we rushed to Dee's room.