Chapter 2- Solo

Leo's point of view-

her voice was soft and sweet and her accent was just so fucking sexy i swear i was harder than a rock.

"Pink you're up!" some dude, the same one that was holding her earlier yelled out. She looked over and nodded once at him.

"I'll see you around Leo," she said and i shivered when she said my name. 

"Oh you definately will," i smirked before she dissapeared. 

i jumped back on stage and enjoyed the view of Pink, but before i knew it i felt someone wrap there arms around my neck and pull me down into a full blown make out seesion, oh fuck Tiffany. i quickly pulled away from the slut and looked over to see if anyone saw that, most importantly Pink. i looked over where she was by her car, her door was opened but she was frozen staring back at me in shock and dissapointment. No! 

Rosali's point of view- 

Fuck i actually thought he was single, well i really shouldn't even be thinking of another guy because i have a boyfriend,  but then again Finn has been cheating on me for over a month now. i mentally sighed, next time i see him i will break up with him. 

i was lost in my thoughts but quickly snapped out of them and got in my car turning it on and driving to the starting line. i looked over my open window and to my opponent. it was a guy around 20, brown hair and brown eyes. he had a confident smirk on his face and noddded his head towards me once and then looked ahead.

i turned back to the girl who was in between the cars holding up two checkered flags in her hand.

"Ready!" she yelled and the attention went both cars. 

"Set!" she yelled.

"Go!" she yelled as she dropped the flags. i peeled out of there leaving the guy in the dust, through my reer view mirror i could see him gaining up on me. i changed gears and went even further, i saw the turning point and did a 180 turning around at the same time as the guy. i was ahead of him by a couple feet so i changed gears one more time and gained speed. People back up when they saw us coming back, i slowed down on i passed the finish line. People were chearing and going wild. i smirked and got out of the car, i could see my opponent getting out of his car too. i nodded towards him and then hugged Theo as he came up to me with 10 grand in his hand. 

"I need a beer!" i yelled over everyone.

Theo grabbed my hand, i locked my car and let him lead me to a cooler. i got a beer and twisited it open gulping down the dull taste of it. 

"I'll be back, i want to set up a race for myself," Theo said i nodded and he left. 

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw Leo coming this way. i turned to him fully and saw a look of determination on his face, i was slightly confused and was about to meet him half way when a body came between the distance of me and Leo. i looked up and was shocked.

i was grabbed into a huge hug and spinned around while Finn planted kisses all over my face. i laughed, i mean yeah this guy was cheating on me but i knew our relationship wouldn't work from the beginning, plus he was like a close friend when we were little. Our parents just kind of forced us into the relationship, one of the reason's why i left home. Even though he's cheating on me, he's the only person who respected my wishes and left with me, later meeting Theo. 

"Oh my gosh Finn what are you doing here?" i asked when he let me go.

"I was around and wanted to visit my 'girlfriend,' he smirked.