Chapter 10- Bubbly Self

Rose's POV-

Jessica and I were laughing at an idiotic joke when I felt an arm slip around my waist and pull me to a muscular chest. I looked up and glared at Leo before knocking his arm away, "We need to talk, now," he said in my ear and I shuddered making him smirk which made me even angrier.

"Why don't you go and talk with Belle!" I sneered.

"What? Why are you jealous?!" he exclaimed.

"Well, if you hear your boyfriend say that after you finish spending a day with your friends you're going to meet her, I have a right to be angry with you right now, so leave me alone," I said as I turned back to Jessica who was staring wide eyed at us.

I felt him grab my hand and pull me back to his chest before crashing his lips with mine, ohh man.

He knew I couldn't resist his lips; they were a weakness so I had no choice but to kiss back. "You cheated" I pouted as we pulled away.

"Maybe I did, but mioamore, you have to understand I would never cheat on you, I've learned my lesson once and I don't plan on making that mistake again," he said as he held my head in between his hands.

"Belle is a childhood friend and if you wouldn't have ignored my invitation to dinner you would have met her," he said.

I looked down embarrassed for not having enough trust in him. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Tesoro," he kissed me once more.

I turned around ready to introduce Leo to Jessica but I noticed her and her boyfriend already together and in their own little world.

"Come on, I want you to meet some people," I said as I turned around but was stopped when I felt Leo not moving, I turned my head and noticed he was staring at my vest curiously.

"I didn't know you could ride," now noticing my President vest.

I chuckled, "I think you've got some competition on your hands," I grinned before walking away.

In seconds I felt his arms go around my waist from behind, "So sexy," he whispered as he bit my ear gently, making me shiver in pleasure. Damn him.

"Guys, I want you guys to meet Leo. Leo meet my crew, that's Mason, Stark, Juliano, Ari and Desiree," I introduced them. Everyone waved and I didn't miss the slight glare  Mason threw at Leo. I made a mental note to talk to him later, but right now thinking about him made my mind wonder off to Juliano and how I needed to talk to him.

"Juliano, we need to talk, we'll be right back guys!" I said as I gently grabbed his arm and pulled him into one of the empty tents where we could talk in peace.

"So, can you tell me about these?" I questioned as I took his wrists in my hand pointing to the fresh cuts.

He winced before tugging his hand gently out of my hand and pulling his sleeves over them, looking down, almost ashamed.

"Juliano?" I whispered.

"It's happening again," he whispered and I gasped.

"Juliano I can't let you live like this anymore, you need to turn them into the police!" I exclaimed.

"No! Rose, please no, they're all I have left," he cried.

"Family doesn't do this to each other," I whispered harshly to him, tears coming to my eyes as I thought about his situation.

"I'll deal with it, ok?" he said turning away from me.

"You said that last time and the next day you were in the hospital, I can't let you go home to this, you're staying over mine, whether you like it or not and tomorrow morning we're heading to the police station. You don't need them Juliano, you have Mason and the rest of us," I said.