Chapter 20- Moved On

*NOT EDITED* Alexander (you'll find out who he is in this chapter ;)^

Rosie's POV-

4 months. 4 months since I left Leo's house and moved in with the girls. 4 months since I've last seen him in person. 4 months of reading tabloids with pictures of him and his 'new girlfriend.'

As soon as I saw the first picture of him kissing someone else, I packed my things and decided to go stay with my parents for a while, helping my dad with his company. That was 3 and a half months ago. 

I constantly talk with the girls, they visit sometimes too. I talk with Theo almost every day. My relationship with my parents has been going great. I'm closer to them then I ever was. 

I've been done with racing for a while now. I don't get the same rush as I did in the past. Every race just reminded me of him and I've been determined to forget him. I am going to miss it because racing was a huge part of my life, but I just can't right now. Maybe in the future, but not now.

This week Dee-Dee and Frankie came to visit me, but they were a little more excited than usual. They've been doing great, only took them 3 months to forget Caleb and Patrick, but then again they weren't at the level Leo and I were. They weren't as in love as we were...

"Alright girls, what's up?" I asked them as I looked up from my menu. We were at a restaurant, we wanted to eat before going shopping. 

"We have a proposition for you," Dee grinned.

"A proposition? What kind?" I asked.

"Well, we want to open a company, but we have no business experience. So we were kind of hoping..."

"That you'd be the CEO!" Frankie said loudly making everyone stare at her for a second, but she was oblivious to the stares.

"We also want you to  be a partner," Dee smiled. 

I was shocked, woah...a CEO?

"What type of company?"

"A fashion company. We'd be selling all types of clothes, but our main focus...biker clothing....or in other words, just plain badass clothing for anyone ages 16 and up!" Frankie's face was going to split into two if she kept smiling so hard. 

Dee took out some files from her purse, "We would be opening companies all over the world. Italy, Japan, the US, Russia, England, Spain, Germany and Greece!" I was shocked, there were so many...

"Those are where all the major racing places take place," I noticed. Frankie and Dee shared a secret grin.

"We have all the paperwork done, we just need you to sign. We want you to be apart of this. Over the last month we've been constructing our buildings in California, New York, and Italy, the other ones can come later. We have over twenty designs ready. Our fashion show is in one week. Every major fashion company will be there, we're going to show them what real fashion is!" Dee explained.

I thought about it for a little bit, well, it'll help take my mind off of a lot of things...what the heck.

I signed.

"Yes! Waiter! Some champagne please!"Frankie called out.

"One problem," Dee intterupted.

"You do know who will be there...we didn't want to invite them, but our representatives advised us to invite everyone..." Dee trailed off.

I looked down, the pain was there, but it was a faint memory for me now. It took me 4 months to get over him... ok maybe not completely get over him, but enough to start seeing other people. It's only fair since he started dating not even four weeks after we broke up.