HAWAII HAWAII

THANKS TO @munchievice for suggesting the song in the multimedia "WET THE BED by CHRIS BROWN"

"wat do you want?" K asked Vice as he entered her hotel room. patulog na sana si K ng biglang tumunog ang doorbell hindi na sana nya ito bubuksan kaso sobrang kulit ni vice at paulit ulit itong pinipindot.

Vice smiled, that smile that K knew would lead to no answer, as Vice leaned back to close the hotel room door behind him. 

"you cant do this to me vice.." K's voice voice trembled 

She heard the mechanical thunk when he triggered the lock on the door... "This is my room. may kwarto kang sarili diba?" K stated the obvious with as much authority as she could muster.

K's heart beat fiercely in her chest.

"please kurba" the word was a true plea.

"Vice, naman eh. gusto ko magpahinga, gusto ko matulog..pagod ako sa bya---" di na natapos ni K ang sasabihin dahil napahagikhik na si Vice at umupo sa chair sa kwarto ni Karylle habang si Karylle nakaupo sa kama.. 

binigyan naman n K ng 'anong nakakatawa' look si vice

"kanino ba kasalanan na napagod ka sa byahe?" vice asked meaningfully saka naglakad palapit kay Karylle

she knew what Vice was going to do to her again whe she saw him smirks. But it was an invasion of her private refuge. Vice' good looks, hot body, charming eyes, soft lips, tattoos, smirk, smile, biceps and junjun made K ache with desire.

Vice raised one of those fingers, that she knew could make her whimper with desire to his lips in a silencing motion. Before K even felt them press into hers she knew those lips would sear into her very sould. 

K felt the flood of moisture develop under her shirt, soaking into her panties.. 

"may lunch out pa tayo mamaya nila direk." K begged "gusto ko magpahinga." 

"kanina ng natutulog ako sa eroplano, pinigilan ba kita? natutulog din ako ah. gusto ko rin matulog..pero di kita matanggihan.." vice gathered K into his arms and put his lips across hers.

As his tongue probed along her full, freshly painted lips, K felt the groan escape her throat. When Vice released her mouth she felt herself falling into the sparkling pools of Vice' glittering eyes.