BOOM PEYNS

“hhmm” liz moaned in my mouth…game na! Tuloy na to! napasampa na ako kay liz, pinahiga ko na sya sa couch im starting to caressed every inch of her body…

Gahd I miss this… its been two weeks na hindi ako nakikipagsex… “oh love, I’ll FUCK you til you cant walk”

"You’re still rock hard," Liz murmur.

"I didn’t allow myself to cum all week. I’m not going soft until I’m satisfied, and I’m far from it."

I suck in a breath. It’s barely audible. My lips part into a knowing smile. Liz raise her hand to touch me and I swiftly grab her wrist, squeezing tightly. She lean closer to me. Our mouths inches apart. Hearts beating erratically. Electricity in the air.

"Are you wet for me?" I whisper, making her shiver.

“Touch me and find out,” Liz demand. It’s been months since I’ve pleased someone this way. Life can get so hectic sometimes and Shes not one to ask for attention. But now, now I need her more than ever. I need to feel wanted. Craved. Desired.

She hold her breath as I slowly slide my hand down her body and between her thighs. I linger there and trace her lips through her panties. It’s agonizing I know I can feel it. 

Slow movements. Up. Down. Swirling. Teasing. Pushing against her entrance. She is dripping wet by the time I slip under the silk and enter her. She exhale as she melt around my probing fingers.

“That’s my wifey,” I coo. She reach up and caress my face. My fiery eyes blaze back at her. she grab at my hair and give it a tug. I suck in a breath and shove another finger inside.

You know what to do with that big fat butt

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

TO DO DOT TOT TOT TOT

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

TO DO DOT TOT TOT TOT

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

TO DO DOT TOT TOT TOT

Just a little bit of... swing

TO DO DOT TOT TOT TOT

Napaangat ako ng tingin…unti unting sumingkit ang mga mata ko…

“yung totoo? Hayyy nako!” napabalikwas ako ng bangon….