WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

*1 new message receive*

From: Vice

"Kurba busy?"

-

-

-

To: Vice

"Di naman pogi. im alone nga eh :("

-

-

-

From: Vice

"o? san si yael?"

To: Vice

"may gig eh. si terrence asan?"

-

-

-

From: Vice

"may practice sa bball."

-

-

-

To: Vice

"ahh.. hmmmm ;)"

-

-

From: Vice

hmmm? your townhouse? or my townhouse? ;)

-

-

-

To: Vice

mine. ;)

pagkasend ni Karylle ng text kay vice ay agad nya itong nilapag sa kama at tumayo

naghubad na si Karylle

ready na para magshower kaso biglang may nagdoor bell.

KARYLLE'S POV

Curious, and mildly annoyed I reach for my robe "sino naman kaya to?" I rake my fingers again through my hair, as I tighten my sash and walk toward the door. I turn on the entry light and cautiously open the door. As i peer around it I blink, utterly taken aback by what I see. Vice smile slyly at me and I throw wide the door and step into his embrace. I have so many questions, but they can wait. Right now all I want is Vice.

I step back out of the cold, pulling him in behind me, unwilling to let him go even for a moment, or to take my eyes off him. I close the door & lock it again, and turn to kiss Vice hungrily, as he wrap his arms around me.

Finally I let him go long enough to step out of his shoes, and I help him out of his hoodie. There are tears in my eyes, and I am laughing, so full of delight & joy. As I have been embracing Vice my robe has fallen open, Vice smiled at me as his chilly hand slides up my leg, grinning with delight to feel how wet I am. Vice lift his fingers to inhale the scent, and my knees begin to tremble....his delight in such things is such a huge turn on. Vice face is damp, looking eager & refreshed.

"teka nagdinner kana? gusto mo kumain? are you hungry?" i asked him

to which he just respond, "Yes," and take me in his arms again, kissing that sweet spot on my neck, and I moan "viiice"

I throw my head back exposing my throat, which Vice obligingly kiss, I place my hand over his, on my breast, intertwine my fingers with Vice and lead him into the bedroom.