#ViceRylleIsBacktoBack

(ctto sa picture dun sa multimedia :)

"make me feel your love, make love to me.. and only to me Pogi..."

Vice sits back and looks at K as he licks his lips. K smiled and ask, "what's that look for?"

"ang sarap lang pakinggan ng mga sinabi mo I feel your love now let me make you feel my love to you" then Vice leans over to her side of the car, takes K's head in his hand and kisses her. K is making out as he bites her lower lip. It gets more intense. Karylle can feel his tongue against hers they're both breathing heavily and they're hearts are racing. Vice slides into her seat and K straddle his lap. Vice takes her shirt off and snaps off her bra with one hand. Vice can't wait they're now both in the passenger's seat making out furiously. Vice has one hand caressing K's breasts, and the other reclining the seat. Karylle is on top of Vice. Vice takes his shirt off and K pull his dog tags to bring him back up to kiss her. Vice is kissing all over K's upper body and K just closed her eyes and throw her neck back in pleasure. Vice looks at K and he cant help it but smile di naman nakaligtas sa mata ni Karylle ang mga ngiting yun at agad nyang ninakawan ng halik si vice. Vice nibbles at her sides while he undone K's pajama. Vice kisses her stomach & K can feel his hot breath. K slide off his jeans & straddle his lap. K is making out and he slips his fingers underneath her panties & inside of her.

K pull away from the kiss "ooohh vice please be gentle" Vice pushes his finger in and out of K while looking intently at her. K get all wet while Vice rubs her cl*t every couple of seconds. K look at Vice and say "Your turn pogi" Vice bites his lip with the sensation K is causing him.. K come close to his face and tease him. As K is about to kiss his lips, K turned to kiss his cheek and nibble his ears. K bite his lip and start kissing from his lips down to the elastic on his boxers. K bite the elastic and pull them down. Vice is SO hard. His manhood is sticking straight up then K started to lick it all the way up his shaft. Vice shakes a little cause it feels so good. K take his erection into her mouth and bob up and down while Vice closes his eyes and guides her head with his hands. Vice suddenly stop, "tama na kurba, I want to f*ck you not your mouth.. I miss you... I miss f*cking you.. please"

K just smiled at him then Vice lifts her up off her knees and sits her on him. Vice pushes himself inside K gently and slowly.

"fck me hard. Gahd I miss this. I missed you Vice" then Vice started thrusting into her then K push against the ceiling of the car to support herself. K don't want him doing all the work so she take his hands off her waist, pin them to the sides of the car, and start riding him. Vice just watch as K rides him up and down and gets so turned on.

Vice stopped her and throws K on her back into the back seat. Vice gets on top of K and kisses her neck. They're both panting. Vice gets situated and puts her legs on his shoulders. Vice turns up the music with one hand and starts thrusting to the beat. He flips his hair and wipes the sweat from his forehead. Vice started to move slowly again, "Uhhhhh Viceee F*ck me harderr, fasssterr pleasseee." Then Vice speeds up and K's hands are grabbing onto anything she can. Vice pushes up against K as K dig her nails into his back. Vice is f*cking K so hard and breathing heavily into her ear. As they moan faster and louder "sh*tttt....sarap! namiss ko to kurba...miss na miss,sobrang miss"

"aahhh vice sh*t..." K said in vice' ears... "yes kurba...sh*t" vice is thrusting deep and hard, the car is moving and anyone can tell that there is something going on inside...

"sh*t...yael." K moaned... vice suddenly buckled up when he heard K moaned yael's name...

"wow." vice said sarcastically. Then vice started to get his thing out of karylle... "no vice...its yael."

"ha?" inis na inis na tanong ni yael "ewan ko sayo." Vice started to look for his clothes... k is still panting her breathing is not yet back to normal she cant speak clearly but she's trying... "si yael" then she held vice face to face him to Yael's direction.. nanlaki naman ang mata ni vice sa nakita.