THIRD PARTY PARTY

(paki play yung nasa multimedia! GAME NAAA! AHAHA X)

"WE...WILL...MAKE...LOVE..."

vice started to kiss Liz' eyes trying to ease the pain...

"kahit ngayon lang.." liz whispered...

Liz began to slowly run her fingers across Vice' chest. Moaning softly, Vice responded to her touch by kissing her deeply, his mouth catching her full bottom lip teasingly, while his hands pulled her closer into his embrace. Withdrawing slowly, he twisted sharply, so Liz was led adjacent to him, and began to lower his head, kissing her neck, and causing shivers to run down her spine from his touch. Gradually moving down her neck, he paused occasionally to reach back and again capture her mouth with his deep, sensuous kisses. Quivering from the feather light touch of his fingertips down her back, Liz' breathing quickened, as she began to surrender to him.

Noticing the tightening of her n*pples because she is not wearing bra, Vice flicked his tongue against the hardness, feeling Liz tremble beneath him. Taking a breath Vice started stripping Liz' clothes and his, then lowered his mouth onto the n*pple and began to suck gently, whilst softly pulling, and caressing her other n*pple and breast.

In delight, Liz arched her head back, allowing him full access to her breasts. Slowly, Vice moved from her breasts and began trailing his wet tongue down her side, and across her softly rounded stomach, leaving a cool trail across her already hot body. Yearning for more, Liz urged Vice to go lower, her body already aroused, was almost crying out for the deep hard penetration of her 'part time lover'. Spreading her legs slightly, Liz slowly traced a path down Vice back, around his side, and then lowered onto her own womanhood.

"Please Vice, touch me here", she asked in a trembling voice, as her fingers started to circle around her aroused cl*toris. Seeing how aroused she was Vice lowered his body down the bed, and snaked his tongue down towards her hands. Nudging them away, he gradually began to tickle her cl*toris with his tongue, slowly circling, and then jabbing gently at the aroused point. Moaning louder and faster, Liz pulled Vice' head closer to her womanhood, letting him taste the wetness of her body.

"Wifey" Vice groaned, "I need you". Pulling himself up, Vice placed his hard erection into Liz' hand while he kissed her passionately, allowing her to taste her own juices. He rubbed himself against the softness of her palms while their kiss deepened, his arousal growing more evident each second. "Ngayon na, kahit ngayon lang!" he urged. Responding to his urgency, Liz carefully reached toward Vice, allowing him to pull her up of the bed. Turning she rested her hands on the creased sheets of the bed, and thrust her back towards him. In awe of her beauty, Vice cupped the cheeks of her bottom, and arched her back, providing him with a full display of her womanhood in front of him. Panting softly, Liz reached back toward Vice, and urged him forward. Carefully placing the tip of his manhood at the opening of her womanhood, he rubbed gently up and down, coating the tip in her natural wetness. Then holding onto her cheeks,

Liz placed her hands at vice' chest

"Vice dahan dahan lang, this would be my first time.." vice suddenly buckled up....

"no?" vice said while looking at liz..."yes" liz said... "no di pwede.." humiga si Vice sa gilid ni Liz at kinuha ang kumot then wrapped it on Liz' naked body.. "why? Whats wrong?" Liz asked while hugging the blanket...

"it cant be...hindi..hindi dapat binibigay yan basta basta...alam ko mahal mo ko pero hindi kita mapapanindigan kasi hanggang kaibigan lang talaga tingin ko sayo...hanggang dun lang..liz sana matanggap mo, alam ko mahirap pero kayanin mo, move on nalang..mali to." vice said while dressing up..