24

No one's POV

Y/n waited at the art classroom. She wanted to know what Jihye meant even though she didn't want to. But because she has a curious as fuck ass, she does it anyways. Then, the door opened.

"Hey Junkyu, you wanted to meet-..."

Mashiho and y/n stared at each other for a few seconds. Mashiho was about to leave but y/n managed to stop him. She stood in front of the exit not letting him leave.

"Move-"

"Tell me what were you doing when I was hurt by Jihye?"

"What? This again? Y/n-"

"I know! You want me to get over the past... But I can't get over the past... unless you tell me what happened... what really happened..."

"What do you mean?"

"I noticed you've been acting strange lately. Whenever I bring up the past, you seem to always change the subject... One second you're hating on Jihye the next you're saying she changed. What is going on, mashiho?!"

"Here's what's going on. Jihye probably didn't mean everything that happened after she left happened-"

"Then tell me. Where were you when I was excused of lying in middle school?"

He stayed silent. This wasn't the mashiho y/n knew. The mashiho she knew wouldn't keep secrets cause he's bad at it... just as she was about to ask further, the door opens to reveal Jihye. Y/n took a step back and so did mashiho.

Wow, what a timing...

"Hmmm... I just wanted to take a brush."

What a lie...

"but... Y/n wanna know the deal me and Mashiho made in middle school?"

"Deal?"

"Y/n don't listen to her-"

"Mashiho was the reason why you were hated by everyone."

Y/N's POV

I glance at Mashiho. He wasn't saying anything. He just looked like he was full of guilt. Jihye was just smiling with her bitch face. Is it true then? Why is she smiling?

"What?"

"So, should I tell her?"

Jihye asks Mashiho with a bitch face but mashiho just stayed silent. What was going on? I have no idea.

"Mashiho was the one who came up with the idea to replace your painting with the empty canvas. He made a deal with me to stop you from winning-"

"Why?!"

I shouted. I was shocked. Was what Jihye saying was true?! Was mashiho the one who replaced my painting with an empty one? All my efforts for the competition back then... was it all put into waste cause of Mashiho?

Please tell me it's a lie...

I faced mashiho but he was just looking down at the floor. Why was he letting Jihye doing this?! Why isn't he saying anything?

Tell me it's not true, mashiho...

"Why? Well he didn't want you to like anybody else... if you had won that competition, you would've capture every one's attention... He wanted you all to himself."

"B-But why?"

"Stupid. Cause he likes you-"

"Yah. Park Jihye. Shut up."

"A selfish guy isn't he-"

"Shut up!"

"So he asked me, your Best Friend to do it. I had to betray you-"

"Shut up, Shut up, Shut up."

I was too... shocked. If what Jihye is saying is true then... Mashiho used to like me in middle school... but then... Is that why we're fake dating? Because he wants to be my real Boyfriend? Was he planning to date me if I get my heart broken by Junkyu?

But why did he still try to set me up with Junkyu?

"Then... Why'd you listen to him Jihye?"

That's the main question here. If mashiho told you to do these... why would you?

"Why would you ruin our two year friendship so suddenly? Because of what he-"

"Because I liked him."

My eyes widened.

"Yeah. The one I like isn't Junkyu... but mashiho."