12

Mashiho's POV

Junkyu and I were awkwardly staring at each other. We were wondering why Y/n is taking so long in the bathroom. What is she doing? Shitting?

"Hey, Mashi?

"Yeah?"

"How did you meet Y/n?"

My eyes widened. Surprised at Junkyu's sudden question. Whoa... Why is he interested I wonder... I smiled.

"Y/n and I are from the same middle school. We were usually the quiet ones in class and we were desk partners."

"You? The quiet ones?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Ahaha. But you're not quiet."

"Because I didn't find my Junkyu yet at that time,"

"Awww... Okay okay. You may continue,"

"Y/n was... A quiet girl. Really quiet."

"Why?"

I look up and leaned back. I tried to recall how Y/n and I met. Then I remembered.

"She takes a LONG time to open up. I tried talking to her about everything and she'd just nod or shake her head. I didn't know a single thing about her,"

"She's that quiet? What happens when a teacher called her?"

"The teacher hardly calls her. She was so invisible. Like... like uhh... ghost!"

"Did she had any friends?"

Should I tell him about Jihye? Y/n might get mad at me again...

"Friends? Ahaha... I Guess I was her first Friend?"

"Then how did you get her to open up to you?"

"Well... it was kind of awkward. During Korean lesson, I didn't know a word and she helped me out. I wanted to thank her so I searched her around the school and..."

"And...?"

I smiled at the memory I first found the real
Y/n. That day felt like a scene from a movie.

"I saw her at the art room all by herself painting. She got extremely shy but then we slowly got along. The end,"

But then a bad memory came flooding in. My face darkened. I still hate myself. I can't forgive myself for what I did back then. I was an idiot.

"Y/n likes art, huh? I think I know someone who likes art. They drew a picture of me."

That's Y/n you idiot.

I stared at the Junkyu who was getting excited over the drawing. Well... time to get some juice.

"What's so special about that drawing?"

"Haha... Well... It cheered me up,"

Y/n is going to be happy when she hears this. But then his smile turned into a frown... he looked at me with serious eyes.

"Did anything happened to y/n during Middle school?"

Why would he ask me that?! Did Jihye perhaps... no, she wouldn't... but... before I could answer, Y/n came.

"Yah... what took you so-... Long?"

She quickly took her stationeries and pack them inside her pencil case. She puts it in her bag and took her bag.

"Y/n?"

I called out to her. She just ignored me and left the library. The look on Junkyu's face was... damn.

Y/N's POV

"I don't like you, Park Y/n."

The words Jihye said kept on repeating in my head. My eyes were slowly getting blurry. I tried to wipe my tears but they just kept falling. I left school and it was around golden hour. Why am I always crying over these situation.

"Y/n wait!"

I have no time for this.

It was probably Mashiho... I stopped and turned around. My eyes widened. I was wrong. Really wrong.

"Junkyu?"