18

Y/N's POV

I sigh at Yedam's text. I don't know if it's still possible for me to be with Junkyu. Should I just move on? It's better than crying... right? I check the date. Prom is coming in a week...

"I don't know anymore... Who does Junkyu like? Me or Jihye?"

Ping!

Kyutie 🐨

Kyutie 🐨
Have you reach home safely?

Me
Yea!
Me
Thanks for asking

Kyutie 🐨
Sorry I couldn't walk you home
Kyutie 🐨
I still had Art hw

Me
Art hw?

Kyutie 🐨
Yep
Kyutie 🐨
Hey Jihye
Kyutie 🐨
You're good at art right?

Me
Hm?

Kyutie 🐨
That time u drew a picture of me
Kyutie 🐨
It was nice so can you help me wif art?

Me
Urmmm

Kyutie 🐨
It's just painting
Kyutie 🐨
I'll treat u to ice cream

I turn off my phone. Painting? The last time I painted was during Middle school. But I stopped ever since.... I'm scared to paint again. It feels like a trauma. When I hold the brush, my hand starts shaking. I can't even open the paint bottle properly... who knows... maybe the painting will disappear again. I'm fine with drawing but painting...

Kyutie 🐨
U can say no if you want

What should I say?

I left it on Seen. I didn't want to reply.

No One's POV

The next day, I came to school early. I stayed up all night arranging my thoughts. As I take out my books from my locker, i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yo, Whats up!"

I turns around to see Bang Yedam, Kim Junkyu and Mashiho. Why are they in school early?

"You guys are early."

I say. I shut my locker door and face them. Junkyu scratched his head while Mashiho sighs.

"The three of us still haven't finished our art assignment."

"Yah. Y/n you're the best in art! Come help me please."

Mashiho begs and does an aegyo. I gave him my cringe face.

"Yah, Jihye is good too! She drew that picture of me-"

"I don't like her."

They looked at me, shocked. It came out itself. I look down on the floor not wanting to make eye contact.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why did I say that?

"Umm... What do you mean?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Park Y/n you dumbass! Whatever you do, don't answer-

"Jihye and I... Aren't... friends."

No One's POV

"Are you serious? But she sees you as one. She said you're like her Sister-"

"We're not Friends-"

I hear something dropped from the side. We turn to the sound and saw Jihye. Her bag was on the ground. She starts crying.

"W-W-We're not friends?"

She mumbled. Junkyu runs to her and tries to comfort her.

This fake bitch really think she's gonna fool me?

"I thought of you as a Friend, Y/n! How could you?"

"Wait that's-..."

Jihye hugs Junkyu which made my heart ache even more. Yedam stares at her. He knows she's faking but he's not saying anything.

"Y/n! I thought we were friends but you don't like me? Ever since we were in high school you still hated me? Because of Middle School right? I've changed-"

"But that's-"

"Guys don't... fight please?"

Junkyu cuts me off. He looks at the crying Jihye. He's gonna comfort her. Does he think I'm a bad person? He took Jihye's hand and left with her. I turn to mashiho.

"Mashiho, I-"

"Is it that hard?"

"... what?"

"Why can't you just get over the past? Is it that difficult? I kept telling you! She's changed! She was probably wasn't thinking straight when she did What she did during Middle school! Why cant you-"

"Oh! So it's my fault, huh? You want ME to get over THE past?! Yes! It is hard for me to get over it because It's not easy! Why not you try being in my shoes?! Would you have forgiven her?!"

"I would because I know she's changed! She probably didn't mean THAT to happened! Y/n! Can't you be considerate? People changed! People get over the past!"

"Why can't YOU be considerate? If I still can't get over the past, why can't YOU be helping me heal instead of forcing me to get over it?! You think it's some damn bridge I can just cross over?! How do you know she didn't mean THAT to happened?! Are you perhaps hiding something?!"

"She isn't the same person as she was in Middle School! You know don't you? She's changed and has gotten over the past. So why can't you too?"

Mashiho walks away. Leaving me.

Are you even the Mashiho I know? What is he hiding?! Why can't he just understand?!