22

Y/N's POV

"Stop pretending."

Everyone eyes were on that one particular person. Me. It came out of my mouth again... Shit.

"What? Y/n... I'm not pretending..."

I almost got tricked by her words but I know she's just a lying snake. Then, people started whispering again... This time about me.

"Y/n... Why do you hate me so much? I just wanted us to get along! Even though you were the one who hurt me in middle school... Can't you just-..."

She stopped talking as soon as she saw tears falling from my eyes. I shouldn't cry. Especially when people are staring.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry- holy shit I'm crying.

I felt a hand pulling me away from the crowd. It brought me to an empty classroom. It was one of the unused classroom that was filled with broken chairs.

"I'm sorry... but you can cry as much as you want..."

No One's POV

Junkyu stares at y/n who was crying on his school blazer. He just stares at her but she doesn't notice because she was busy crying out an ocean. Finally, she stopped.

"You okay, now?"

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-"

"N0... I should be sorry... I thought you were Her Best Friend and I got it all mixed up... I didn't know she was involved in your middle school accident."

"Let me Guess... Mashiho mentioned about my middle school?"

"Not exactly mashiho..."

"Thank god-"

"It's Yedam."

"That lil bitch-"

"But don't worry. He didn't tell me everything... Just told me that you were bullied..."

"... I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologising?"

"I made you worried, didn't I? You and Jihye probably fought because of me-"

"Oh we didn't fight about that..."

"You guys didn't? I wasn't listening to the fight so...."

I totally was... Just wanted to make sure if the fight was really about the text thing.

"Well... Turns out, Jihye wasn't the secret admirer that has been texting me."

"What?"

"I know right? The secret admirer told me herself..."

"So... are you gonna try and find the real secret admirer?"

"No..."

Y/n didn't know whether she should feel rejected or happy. She felt like she just lost her chance with Junkyu. Maybe if she had shut up and waited a little longer, it would've been better.

"Maybe not now. She probably lied because she wasn't ready to meet me. So I'll give her more time to open up..."

"D-D-D-Do you like her?"

Junkyu's ears were red. He was blushing.

"I-uh... maybe- Uh...."

"You're blushing, y'know-"

"Okay! Yes... I do like her..."

"I thought... you liked Jihye?"

He looks at y/n with guilt and then sighs.

"That's because I thought Jihye was her."

Y/n stares at him, confused. Junkyu was all red. He was sincere.

"But I messed up big time... Now, she thinks I like her because of Jihye. But really, I like her way before she even said that she was Jihye."

"...Why'd you like her?"

"I don't know... Maybe it's her cheesy pick up lines and texts... or the gifts she leaves in my locker. I kinda liked her when she helped cheer me up when I was upset."

Then, he smiles. The kind of smile Y/n liked. The kind of smile Y/n wanted to see.

"Everything she does makes me happy."

Author's Note:

I was thinking of publishing a book (Since I have like 25 drafts of different books) and I'm not sure if I should publish a Treasure 13 book or a Produce x 101 book that I suddenly wrote at 3am. (don't ask why I was awake)

What do you guys think? :3

Also, thanks for 7k reads💪🏻💕