26

No One's POV

Y/n turned around to see Junkyu. Her eyes widened. Junkyu sat next to her.

Wow... Yedam you sure know what to do when I need help.

"Are you okay? Yedam told me you had diarrhoea..."

"Huh?"

THAT LIL BITCH DID WHAT -

"He said you weren't feeling well on your way home... Are you okay now?"

"Yeah... don't you have a meeting?"

"They cancelled it today..."

"I see..."

Y/n stares down at her feet. She smiles to herself. She was Glad it was Junkyu who came to her. Junkyu stares at y/n.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"If... I mean... you seemed like your in a tight situation..."

"... What?"

"If something bad is bothering you, forget about it and think of the happy things... like me."

The two stare at each other before y/n burst into laughter. Junkyu's ears were red and he was smiling.

"That was smooth."

"I learnt from my secret admirer I Guess..."

"...How is it with her?"

"She still hasn't unblocked me..."

I totally forgot I blocked him.

"Are you going to ask her to prom?"

"Hmm? I don't think i can."

Y/N's eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Because I can't contact her in any ways. I would ask her. But I can't... the only way I could talk to her was through messenger but now she blocked me."

Y/N's stares at him and recall the things Yedam told her.

"Don't be a chicken."

"You should go anyways... Cause I'll be there."

Curse my stupid mouth.

Y/N's POV

It was prom night and everyone was on the dance floor doing god knows what. The fairy lights covered the hall. The food bar was filled with delicious food. I'm not the type to attend these but lucky for me, I had Yedam and Ara by my side. Lowkey hoping Junkyu comes.

"I'm so glad I went here with the both of you."

"My boyfriend is outside. I'm gonna get him."

"God damn you."

Ara leaves me and Yedam. Yedam just smiles.

"Where's mashiho-"

"Don't say his name."

"Ah right... sorry... I forgot about the thing..."

I told Yedam about it and he told me to just keep a distance for now. I just need some space y'know?

"It's okay. Just don't leave me this prom night."

"Well I-"

Suddenly another song plays, it was going crazy by some group called Treasure Box. A weird name honestly. What's the fandom gonna be called? Treasure hunters? Pfftt... ahahaha... So lame... totally. Yedam jumped and went to the dance floor leaving me behind.

"Michyeogane~" he sings as he leaves me.

And I oop-

I sighed and tried to distant myself from everybody. I went out of the hall and to the hallways. I didn't know where to go so I went to the art room instead. I turned on the lights and took a new canvas.

I took a bunch of painting material and placed it next to the chair... then I hesitate. I'm not afraid I'll get in trouble or if I spill paint on the floor... more like it still scares me... Who knows, someone might steal this painting I'm about to make.

But... like what Junkyu said. If something bad was bothering me, I should think of happy things.

Like him... Like him... I like him....

I took out my phone.

Kyutie🐨

You unblocked Kyutie🐨...

Me
Art room lvl 3, class 101
Seen

Author's Note:

10k reads?! What?!💕🎉  I appreciate y'all the same way as Junkyu love his perfumes. And mashiho.