Q&A

Okay, since I didn't get too many questions (which is cool, less work for me) this'll be short. Maybe even another small a/n about my thoughts!

@LadyWifi- asked a few!

Q: Out of all the OC's you made it the story, which one was your favourite?

A: Wow... this is kind of a hard question! I would say my favorite OC that I worked on would either be Brian or Austin (I liked their relationship, but not because they were gay... because I'm a sucker for yanderes haha). But if I did have to choose one out of the two, it would be Austin.

Q: If you were stuck on a deserted island with only 3 of the characters in this book, who would they be?

A: Auna. She could just teleport us off the island. 

Q:  Out of all the black butler characters that were in this story, who was the easiest and the hardest to write about?

A: I think the hardest to write was Sebastian and Claude. They're so... I don't know they were a bit frustrating! Will and Ciel are tied for second. 

The easiest would probably be Alois. He was so flamboyant and fun!

Thanks for the questions dude! Now, I think there's one big question you all have (here I go again...): why aren't you writing a sequel?

A: I think it's because I ran out of Black Butler steam. The characters are kind of hard to write since I haven't watched the show in awhile, and I've moved on. We all move on. I know that some may be kinda mad at me, but I've... evolved?

Also, I've been getting into writing gay things, but I still do write reader inserts. All I can say is that I've fallen out of the fandom, but I knew that you guys wanted an ending. And even if you want it or not, all stories have an ending. 

And so does this one. 

So thank you all so much for reading until the very end! It's been a long road, but I finally reached the end, and so have you!

Some shameless advertising: I have a Tododeku fanfiction up on my account, so if you like gay BNHA stuff check it out. If you don't... well I don't mind. 

One more time, thank you everyone!!!!!