Hidden Feelings

You sat there, eyes wide and wondering what just happened. 

Austin and Brian were staring at you with the same kind of eyes, Brianna looked like she was on the verge of crying for joy while Jack and Matt looked somewhat appalled. 

But nothing compared to Alois, who looked shocked and horrified at the action Ciel committed. He grabbed your arm, forcing you to stand up. 

"We're leaving. Now," he growled, dragging you to the door. You were too paralyzed to even say anything as he slammed the door behind you, leaving Ciel behind.

You felt his hand slide down your own, lacing his pale fingers in between yours before squeezing your hand. 

"Alois..? We... we should probably go back," you whispered softly. He spun around and put his face up to yours with an annoyed expression on his face.

"After what that bastard did to you? No way, we're going back home," he confirmed as he kept trucking along. The small town you lived in led you two to a very small park. The lamplight flickered in the soft moon as he sat you down on a wooden bench. 

He plopped down beside you with a long groan, his ears and tail growing to their default size. His furry tail swished slowly as he stared at you with a disinterested glint in his eyes. 

"Are you really alright with that twat kissing you on this lips?" He asked. You turned your head away, looking at the grass underneath your socked feet. 

"I... I was surprised, I'll admit. I mean, I hope this doesn't screw up my relationship with him," you responded, your hands curling into light fists. "I just hope he's still the same but I'm really not sure. He's weird around me. Out of character, in a way."

"He likes you, (Y/n). You're just denying it, right?" The blonde asked. "You are really dense if you can't tell! He's fucking in LOVE with you!"

"He... well, yeah. I guess I've been denying this and thinking 'oh he only thinks of me as a friend.' But really, I knew that he liked me."

"It was so obvious! Why would you deny it?!" He asked, making you flinch a little, your face heating up again.

"I... well getting a relationship isn't the best idea right now. I mean, you guys need to get home soon so I can't afford falling in... well, y'know."

Alois growled, his ears flattening as he grabbed the collar of your shirt, making you gasp as he slammed his lips onto yours hungrily. 

"God dammit! I can't keep these fucking feelings in!" He screamed, tugging his hair slightly. Your face flushed, making you feel hotter than the sun. 

He squeezed his eyes shut, tears welling up in his eyes, overwhelmed by these alien emotions. Meanwhile, you were speechless. Should you comfort him? Confront him and help him try to understand what he was feeling?

You sat there, rubbing his back as he sobbed into his hands.

"You fucked up dude," Matt stated, leaning against the entryway, playing with a strand of his messy black hair. 

Ciel rubbed his wet face, having splashed water on his face in the bathroom. He was now fuming on the couch with Austin patting his back.

"I know. I don't need you saying that to my face," he hissed, shooting a glare in the undercover reaper's direction. He shrugged, sighing.

"But it's true."

"You little-"

"Okay! Let's try to... talk this through and calmly," Brian interjected quickly, ripping Austin away from the smaller boy with a strained smile. Austin frowned, but stayed still.

"She's probably talking it over with Alois, but everything's gonna be alright," Brianna said with a smile. "Knowing her, she's saying something about that kiss. But not hating you, since she really doesn't hate anyone in your universe."

"Don't sugarcoat things," Ciel replied, touching his eye patch softly. Jack walked over with a smile and sat next to him.

"Look dude, things seem down right now but I have a feeling that you and her will be alright," he smiled. Ciel frowned, staring at his gentle face before sighing softly.

"I'm not sure what I want to do," he admitted, slouching over so his arms rested on his legs. Brianna and Matt exchanged glances as if they were reading minds before the brunette sauntered over and opened her phone, tapping your contact.

"Call her," she commanded, dropping the device in his lap. Ciel cracked a smile before pointing to the carpet.

"Her phone is right there. It's futile," he chuckled weakly. Austin's eyes widened when he saw the grumpy boy crack a smile, especially if it was about you.

"Well, maybe you can leave a voice message for her to listen to later," Matt suggested, trying to quickly cover up his crush's mistake. Brianna blushed and nodded quickly.

Ciel raised an eyebrow, but did call you and took himself and Brianna's phone outside to talk into the phone.

"Will they both be okay?" Jack asked softly. Brianna flashed her a smile.

"Of course! (Y/n) is the most awesome person ever! Sure he may be in a little trouble, but I think it'll all be forgotten!" She cheered. Jack returned her bubbly smile with one of his own. 

"You're right for once. Well, I hope that you're right."

A block away, Alois had stopped crying and now was just sitting in an awkward silence with you. You were lost in your own thoughts, wondering if he really meant that kiss. 

With Alois's flustered face and small sniffles here and there, you guessed that the gesture was genuine. But now it was time to think about your emotions and how you really felt about this situation. You needed to talk to someone that would listen. 

And you knew just the person.

"Hey, I'm gonna head home. You coming or nah?" You asked, shattering the silence. Alois looked up with wild eyes.

"You're leaving me? Why are you leaving me?!" He cried. You took a step back eyebrows furrowed. 

"I-I'm just gonna go home and was offering if you wanted to go home with me," you replied. He stood up with a nod, grabbing your hand yet again.

"Alright, let's go home."

When you returned to your house, you looked around. Most of the men were in their cat forms, with your target reading a book.

You tapping his fur, making him jump and then calmly turning around. 

"Hey William, can I talk to you? I know you'll listen..." you whispered as Alois morphed into a full cat behind you, walking away from the crowd.

He stood up, a gray aura surrounding him as his cat features turned into more human ones. He raised an eyebrow as you lightly grabbed his arm and brought him upstairs. 

The rest of the cats spared a glance but went back to whatever they were doing. You finally reached your bedroom and sat down on your bed, patting the spot next to you. Will noticed this and elegantly sat down. 

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Well, it's more of a vent... but I know that you'll listen to me," you muttered. He nodded, tail calmly moving side to side. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

"Okay, this kinda shocked me, but Ciel and Alois kissed me. On the lips."