Caught!

"That was so much fun!" Alois said, a spring in his step. 

"Yeah! I thought you would enjoy those," you replied, trying to match his fast pace. "Hey, have you ever gone on a roller coaster?"

He tilted his head in curiosity. "No, never."

"Well how about we try it out. If not we can just play some games," you suggested, looking up at the structure that towered over you. It was one of the more mellow rides compared to a few, but it was not made for kids four and under. 

Alois followed your gaze up to the roller coaster, backing away to get a better view. "This looks amazing."

As you suspected, the line was long. Alois's eyes widened at the line with shock. You just laughed, walking into the line while dragging him along. 

"It's not as bad as other rides. We can just wait it out," you commented. He nodded with a determined look.

"I can wait for a pretty long time!"

"I'm sure you can."

Meanwhile, Sebastian looked down, scanning the surroundings with Ciel with binoculars in his hands.

"There are so many people with (h/c), this is going to take forever," the young boy hissed, his blue eye darting around. 

"Just look for a blondie next to a (h/c)-haired girl young master," his butler replied calmly, tail swishing from side to side.

"Hey mommy, why is that statue moving?" A young boy asked, pointing to the duo that perched atop the sign. His mother ushered him along with a nervous laugh.

"Just animatronics, sweetie."

With Ciel's enhanced hearing, he looked over at the small boy that happily ran along with his mother, a large smile on his face. 

"Shall I end him?" Sebastian asked, turning to Ciel. He shook his head.

"No, they just passed by. They're not a threat. The real threat-" he picked the black binoculars back up, scanning the crowd and finally spotting the two of you moving up in the line- "is him."

The demon narrowed his eyes, focusing on the two of you moving up in the line once more. "There would be severe consequences if he dies, however if I could make it look like an accident..."

Ciel swallowed nervously. "That's a bad idea. (Y/n) could get hurt."

Sebastian nodded with a smile. "Oh how impulsive of me. Of course mi'lady would get injured. But she wouldn't because I'm here to save her."

The boy stayed silent, placing the binoculars back around his neck with the thick black strap, staring at the back of your head. I trust Sebastian, but I have a horrible feeling about Sebastian and her. Who am I kidding, he can't have her! He's an immortal being and she's just an... an (age)-year old girl!

"Young master, you seem lost in thought. Are you okay?" The man asked, snapping Ciel out of his thoughts. He nodded, looking around once again.

"Wait... where did they go?"

Underneath the stalkers, it was you and Alois's turn.

"This is gonna be a little nerve-wracking. Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked, patting him on the shoulder. He nodded with a determined look on his face. 

"I'm sure!" He replied confidentially. You giggled nervously and got into a small line with him before stepping into the vehicle. You fastened your seat-belt and pulled the safety object towards you, locking it in place. Alois sloppily copied your movements.