Bottles

It was the day of the party, and you were very excited to see all your friends.

"What kind of party is this?" Ciel asked, fixing his hair. 

"A fun one," you winked and giggled when he flushed, tail swishing faster out of embarrassment. Alois just huffed and walked out of the room as Ciel finished, walking towards you. 

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, friend-o," you jabbed, poking Ciel's face. He slapped your hand away gently. 

"Good. We should go," he responded sternly, taking your hand and descending down the stairs with you. Alois instantly glared, ears pointing down as a rumble rose in his throat. 

You looked at Alois with a smirk and winked at him. "Ready to go?"

"Drink responsibly!" Your mom yelled in the kitchen, triggering you to roll your eyes. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" William asked, appearing beside you and placing a hand on your shoulder. Ciel fought the urge to slap his hand. And not gently. 

"I'll be fine! They're all my friends. You guys ready?" You asked to Alois and Ciel. The bluenette rolled his eyes.

"I told you already. I'm ready."

"Well jeez, I'm just trying to be considerate. Fine then. Alois, you ready?" You asked. He nodded, happy that you lashed out at his mortal enemy, but was still somewhat angry that you were holding his hand. 

"Yes. Yes I am. Let's go!" He said as he grabbed your other hand.

"Luckily we're in walking distance. May take a few minutes though but we'll make it," you noted, grabbing a key and putting it into your jean pocket. 

The two released your hand as you opened the door, bidding everyone a goodbye. 

You started down the street with the two boys following behind you.

"So why are we going again?" Alois piped up. 

"This is for Jessica, my friend. They're super nice but really quiet. And knowing that Brianna is throwing this party..." 

You shuddered, knowing that even without drugs and alcohol Brianna would make this party crazy. Ciel and Alois exchanged somewhat nervous looks before Ciel broke eye contact.

"Well, as long as it's not too bad," he sighed. You nodded with a smile. 

"Even though Bri can be crazy, she knows her limits and will respect your wishes... after some prodding," you reassured. Ciel let out a silent sigh of relief. 

You walked up the front steps upon arriving and knocking on the door. Surprisingly, Matt opened the door with a tired smile.

"Oh dear. You look tired my dude," you pointed out. His smile faded into a look of desperation. 

"They're doing MAKEUP!" He whined, grabbing onto your shirt. "HELP ME!"

"Ah, poor thing," you mused, patting his head with a chuckle and walked inside.

"She is a brave soul," he complimented to Alois and Ciel. Alois nodded vigorously while the smaller male just shrugged.

You walked in on Brianna giggling, trying to lather makeup on the poor transgender. 

"(Y/n) please help!" He cried, pushing Brianna's eager face away. You giggled, watching your friend suffer.

"Don't even try (Y/n)! You'll be the next victim!" Brianna laughed, tossing her brown locks over her shoulder. You sighed.