It's a Deal

"It's going to be so weird with you guys at school," you admitted as you walked alongside the two Earls. Undertaker had somehow gotten them to hide their ears and tails, much to your delight. 

"Yes! It will be fun since I'm with you, (Y/n)!" Alois replied happily, clinging onto your shoulder with a huge smile. Ciel rolled his, not really caring. 

"Why school, anyways?" Ciel grumbled, making you frown.

"Education is important, you know! It helps you get ready for the future!" You scolded with a frown.

Lies.  

"Your face is too forced," a new voice beside you said, making you jump onto Ciel, who was grumbling curses at you.

"Gah! Matt, don't sneak up on us like that," you said with a small huff. Matt just smiled at you with his "perfect" teeth.

"I didn't sneak up on you. You just didn't see me," he replied with a cheeky grin. 

"That's basically sneaking up on someone."

"Who's he?" Alois asked in a dark tone. Jeez, you thought as he took a menacing step towards Matt, he really is bipolar. 

"That's just Matt. He's my friend," you replied with a smile. Turning you Matt, you introduced the two hybrids (although he didn't know that). "The blonde one that's giving you a glare that could end you is Alois, while the blue-haired emo pirate is Ciel."

A silence passed between the four of you, before Matt spoke up, his eyes sparkling.

"No. Way. You mean, like them... from the anime Black Butler?!" He asked, looking at the two Earls, who exchanged confused glances. 

With lightning speed, he went up to Ciel and reached for eye patch. In response, Ciel slapped his hand away with an annoyed expression. 

"Bad idea. He's always in a grumpy mood," you said, pulling Matt back. You saw Ciel sigh in relief. Looking back up at you and Matt, his gaze softened. At least she's happy... no, what am I thinking?!

He vigorously shook his head, angry with the unpleasant thoughts swarming his head. Alois just smirked, thinking, he's ignoring his feelings. That gives me a chance!

"You don't just go up to emo kids with eye patches and take them off!" You lectured, pointing a finger at him accusingly. He laughed, putting his hand up. 

"Jeez, fine mom!" He replied jokingly. You sighed, and ruffled his hair with a tired smile.

"Good boy."

"You're his mom?!" Alois yelled in shock, not knowing if your innocence was taken at an early age or not. You laughed.

"No, it was a joke. It would kinda be illegal, wouldn't it?" You asked Matt, who nodded. "Actually, I think he's older than me by a few months."

"Even I knew that, Trancy. Your idiocy never fails to surprise me," Ciel said, face palming. You laughed when Trancy's face went re as he tried to make a comeback on what Ciel said.

Walking into school, you saw Brianna, Jessica, and Austin leaning on the side of the main entrance gate. Jessica was the first one to notice you, and waved you over. Grabbing Ciel and Alois's hands, you ran over to the waiting trio.

"Sup?" You asked with a huge smile. Brianna was sighing dreamily over a picture of her "true love" for the day, and she shoved the picture in your face with a smile.

"Isn't he handsome?" She asked you, excitement gleaming in her eyes. The boy had hazel eyes and some of his hair was dyed green. He had a small smile on his face.