Where's Roscoe

A/N Hey! So I've started an imagines book where you can request some oneshots of Y/N with any of the Cimorelli sisters. I recently uploaded a prompt list and I have a few imagines up, so make sure to check it out!

It had been a week since your double date, and to say your life had turned into an awkward mess would be an understatement. Anytime you hung out with Dani, Lauren showed up and vice versa. It wasn't that you minded hanging out with both of them, but it was different now. With Lauren around, they would talk over you, passive aggressively arguing about the stupidest stuff.

It was like you could sneak away and they wouldn't realize.

You were currently in Dani's lap, headed to school. Jason started riding with you guys in the mornings again, probably because of Amy.

Dani had her arms around you, head leaning against your back, but she hadn't said a word to you yet. Instead, her and Lauren had been going back and forth about how Dani messed up a ton of clothes by putting a red shirt in with white ones. 

Lisa was bobbing her head along to the radio, and Amy and Jason were talking quietly to each other. When the school finally came into view, you let out a sigh of relief. 

"Lauren, can you just get over it!" Dani shouted, making you jump slightly. She tightened her grip on you but didn't say anything.

"No, I won't just get over it! You ruined so many of my clothes!"

"That is such an exaggeration and you know it!"

Once the car was in park, you hurried into the school, not waiting for anyone to follow you. 

You went through the school day, avoiding the sisters whenever you could. When you were with Amy and Lisa everything was normal. Even when you were alone with Lauren or with Dani everything felt okay. But you booked it at the slightest awkward encounter. You hated it and had no idea what was going on. 

After school, Jason finds you by your locker. 

"So, when are the Our Town auditions?" He asks.

You think for a second, putting some books in your backpack. "Um...on Friday. Why?"

"Well, I was talking to Amy and I think we're both going to audition. That way we can spend some time together after school."

"Cool, cool."

"You have to audition, right? Maybe you should talk Dani into it." He raises his eyebrows at you, smirking.

You just roll your eyes and start walking away. "I don't think so. Lauren has to audition too."

Jason falls into step beside you. "So? You're into Dani and friends with Lauren. It would be fun."

"I don't know, Jace." You shrug. "Things have been weird between them lately. All they do is argue. Plus, I never said I was into Dani. I love hanging out with her but I just... I don't know."

Jason shoulder bumps you. "Sounds like you've got a love triangle going on, Y/N/N."

"What? No I don't."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. To be honest, I've thought Lauren has had a crush on you since the day they helped us unpack. I thought the same thing about Dani."

"I think you're just reading into, Jace."

Jason sighs and turns to start going to the locker room. "I think that you aren't reading into it enough."

"Whatever."

On the drive home, you sit behind Lisa, with Amy in the middle and Dani on the other side.